- Hyper - V
- Windows OS
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Cisco Meraki
- command line
- Office 365
- Software & hardware troubleshooting
- Asset management
- Active listening
- Customer service
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Time management
Confidential, Jerseyville, IL
- Utilize SCCM’s automation to reduce desktop/laptop deployment time from 2 business days of manual setup to 1 hour of fully automated imaging and configuration of multiple systems simultaneously.
- Designed and implemented PKI services to create secure HTTPS communication between teh SCCM server and endpoint devices, and to manage Bitlocker encryption of endpoint devices.
- Configure and optimize OSD deployments wif task sequences for Windows clients and servers.
- Create and run PowerShell scripts to run in OSD and to implement changes over teh network.
- Manage teh deployment of applications, packages, drivers, and security patches for Windows clients and servers.
- Run queries and reports to check on endpoint device health, and to identify and rectify any ongoing problems or failed deployments.
Technical Support Lead
- Monitor teh ticket queue and assign tickets to technical support staff as needed.
- Provide level 2 & 3 technical support for more complex problems or critical emergencies.
- Create documentation and guides for common and unusual technical problems that appear.
- Train new hires and provide mentorship for interns in teh me.T. department.