- Onsite/Remote Technical Support
- HP/ Confidential /Dell: Laptops, Desktops, Laser Printers
- Active Directory, PC Rollouts, Imaging, inventory control and warranty compliance.
- Microsoft OS & Office Apps: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, MS O365
- Provide support for offsite and remote associates.
- Configure & deploy hardware images for the entire organization across all sites.
- Computer devices setup and support: Laptops, Desktops, Tablets.
- Audio Visual devices: video conferencing system, microphones/speakers.
- Responsible for moves/adds and changes for with new hires and transfers.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity and user access issues.
- Cloud - hosted web applications
- Office365 Cloud shares, groups, resources, software
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Support network infrastructure and ensure successful backups.
- Onsite Lead Technician responsible for SLA compliance, Asset Management, PC Rollouts, Move/Add/Change requests.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues with PC’s, laptops, network connectivity, printers and peripherals.
- Create and configure network shares.
- Monitor and manage network anti-virus and Windows operating system patching.
- Leverage face-to-face, written and telephone communication to provide the highest level of customer service.
Desktop Technical Support Technician
- Received support request and ensured resolution within SLA time agreements.
- Support desktop/laptop computers running Windows OS, MS Office Applications.
- Setup new hire accounts in active directory.
- Maintained inventory of hardware and software.
- Installed desktop hardware and software according to department standards and procedures.
- Spearheaded PC rollouts, moves and adds.
- Responsible for asset inventory, ordering and part replacement.