Managed Services Specialist
- Overnight shift tier 1 Network Operations Technician responsible for maintaining network circuits.
- Worked with multiple clients of varying company sizes and network types.
- Troubleshoot/escalate technical incidents.
- Contracted for Confidential to migrate 7 - Eleven hardware onto new Confidential equipment. (Registers, HHT’s, printers, safe and cabling)
- Managed 5 technicians simultaneously to deploy hardware and configure software while troubleshooting problems
- Moved to service control team to manage tickets in violation of SLA and kept 7-Eleven higher ups notified (up to and including teh VP of 7-Eleven)
- Maintained an on-call phone in order to deliver immediate responses to escalations and deployed hardware and technicians as needed
Managed Services Provider
Managed Services Provider
- Remotely connected primarily via Kaseya or TeamViewer to troubles server and network level problems (halp desk layer1-2)
- Created technical support documentation for multiple software and hardware systems on PC's
- Met teh needs of multiple corporate clients on issues ranging from POS support to software or application issues, hardware, network and server level troubleshooting.
- Contracts ranged in size and duration (depending on our service contracts which were unique to each corporation we supported) from small business to major corporations with thousands of employees.
- Administered layer 1 and 2 troubleshooting within a 15-minute time limit before escalation
- Provided tech support in an environment where high priced transactions could be canceled if not handled in a timely manner for one of teh largest real estate companies in United States
Network Operations Center
- Maintained phone, DSL, Cable Internet, Fiber Optic internet, Wi-Fi and POE cameras for over 4000 stores with less than .02 percent of deviation from teh standard
- Primarily worked network escalations and often worked alongside providers to bring network equipment online
- Implemented updated documentation for utilization by level 1 technicians
POS Help Desk Technician
- Worked teh overnight for 2 years shift often solo and worked with international clients
- Provided tech support for software and teh hardware required for store functionality
- Monitor level me and level II gents while working with multiple agents at once to keep them on task and always moving towards a resolution for teh end users
- Configured Network hubs, switches, routers, 56K, DSL cable and fiber modems
- Hired originally as a third key manager but was promoted to assistant manager after two short weeks of service coz of my exemplary skills as a leader and team member
- Directing teh daily store operations in teh manager's absence, maintained compliance with company standards in all areas
- Responsible for store maintenance & repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members and financial accountability
Cable network installer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Measured signal strength at amplifiers and at customer's terminal boxes, using field strength meter
- Maintained inventory of equipment, parts and supplies while working from a truck
- Repaired defective cable systems, answered customers questions, and explained cost or operation of cable service
- Worked with customers, often inside their homes in order to ensure their services were operating within desired parameters
Satellite Communications Operator
- In teh event of a signal failure, rerouted communications until equipment was repaired to full working order
- Covered a geographic area that included teh west coast of teh United States, western pacific, Asia and teh Middle East
- Assistant for Confidential, maintenance, and operations (58th Signal Battalion Fort Buckner, Okinawa, Japan
- 30 months experience working primarily X band with some experience with C and KU band
- Basic training completed at Fort Buckner (6 weeks)
- Satellite Communications’ school completed at Confidential (10 months)