- Professional with over 7 years of progressive technical experience in administration, escalation support, implementation, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting of various technologies with proficiency in routing, enterprise switching, security & branch technologies.
Security/Firewall Technologies: Cisco ASA 5555 - X/5508-X/ASAv/5510, Meraki MX 450/100, Cisco IPS/IDS, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX 340/240, Juniper vSRX, Palo Alto 850/220/VM, ACLs, SSH, IPSecVPN, SSLVPN, MPLSVPN, AAA, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Autantication, Port Security.
WAN/Routing Technologies: BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, Route-maps, Prefix-lists, ACLs, Static Routing, Stub Routing, IPv4/6, ARP, TCP, UDP, NAT/PAT, Cisco ASR 1004/1002-HX/1001-X, ISR 4451/3845/2851 , Cisco IOS XRv, Meraki MX 450/100, Juniper SRX 340/210, Juniper vSRX, Cisco IOS XE, JunOS.
Datacenter/Core Switching Technologies: VPC, VXLANs, VSS, StackWise, HSRP, VRRP, VLAN Trunking, SVI, Portchannel, STP, VTP, Portfast, BPDU Guard, UDLD, F5 Big-IP load balancers, LTM, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/3K/2K, Catalyst 6500/4500/3850/3750 X, Meraki 410/210/220, Juniper EX4200/2200, DHCP, CDP, ACL, QoS, SFP+, QSFP, NX-OS, IOS XE, JunOS, SolarWinds, Wireshark, Cacti, Nagios, Remedy, SNMP, DNS, SSH, FTP/SFTP
Wireless/Branch Technologies: Cisco WLC 5500/3504, Cisco vWLC, Cisco 3702i/1852i/3602i/1142 APs, Cisco Meraki MR 42/33/20 APs, Cisco ISE, TACACS+/RADIUS, 802.1x Autantication, 802.11, WLAN, WAP, SSID, LWAPP, SMTP, VoIP/SIP, QoS, CUCM, UCCX, AWS, Cisco Meraki Cloud-based Dashboard, UPS & PDUs.
- Member of a team of professionals responsible for deployments, implementations, administration/service requests, Tier 2/3 escalation support/ticket resolution, configurations, and troubleshooting in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment for datacenters, corporate, WAN links, and branch offices.
- Technologies in network environment include but not limited to routers, switches, security firewalls, voice, wireless and related technologies along with various server/application administration, system reimaging, and remote setup.
- Member of a team responsible for overall maintenance and support of the organization including administration, escalation support, troubleshooting and documentation based on mandated policies and procedures along with industry compliances and preparing updates/reports to supervisors and executive management.
- Member of a team responsible for day-to-day support/analysis of clients including handling various service activities including implementing services and handling as-needed tickets.
- Member of a team of engineers responsible for administration, escalation support and enterprise LAN/WAN environment for datacenters, corporate, WAN links, and branch offices.
- Daily responsibilities include but not limited to daily support, maintenance, installation, escalation support, maintenance, client relations, hardware/software issues and troubleshooting various projects.