- Exceptional skills in handling equipment and procedures used in the development of parts and assemblies.
- Adept at reading and interpreting technical drawings and engineering specifications.
- Well versed in performing complex inspection and evaluation on electrical components.
- Functional ability to manage electrical engineering projects with minimal supervision.
- Track record of providing leadership focused on accomplishing project objectives.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Easily adaptable to change in electrical technology with a great eagerness towards learning and expanding capabilities.
Software: GALIL, REXROTH, AutoCAD, MATLAB, Microsoft Visual Studios, VHDL, CST, PSpice, PLC, jGRASP, LabVIEW, Raspberry Pi, Java, & C#
Programming Languages: C#, Java & Python
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Senior Controls Engineer
- Act as the interface between all disciplines of design / support engineering and software engineers to define required functionality of vehicle systems using Model Based Systems Engineering principles and approaches.
- Provide back office support as well as onsite support of control system startup to field commissioning team.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Review Confidential and Siemens PLC programs to make changes to the programs per the sequence of operations, specifications and client designs.
- Test controls hardware to ensure I/O channels and points are functioning per testing specifications.
- Work autonomously and/or side by side with technicians to test out logic functionality.
- Perform factory acceptance test (FAT) of control system using loop simulation to confirm functionality and performance.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Electrical Integration of back planes of x - rays and ultrasonic devices
- Integrated and programmed Galil motion control devices inside x-ray systems
- Worked special projects with Mechanical team and software team.
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
- Carried out special tasks such as driving to schools for specific assignments and assisted students
- Provided information concerning international programs, events, or activities
- Performed finite element analysis and found theoretical equations by analyzing raw data
Confidential, Dalton, GA
Research/Resolution Specialist (Internship)
- Created databases of health plans, doctors etc.
- Carried out special scanning projects.
- Repaired computers, printers and other hardware
- Installation and weekly update of software on Instructor Stations, computer labs and offices.
- Performed weekly maintenance of computers and computer labs.