Over 10 years of experience in Information Technology, with extensive knowledge in IT Security and Network Consulting. Strong combination of business analysis and technical skills with practical experience in implementing enterprise security solutions. Have worked in various roles and carried multiple responsibilities.
Network Analysis/Monitoring Tools: Wireshark, Nmap, Solarwinds.
Network Security and VPN: Palo Alto Networks Next - Generation Security Platform, Cisco VPN Gateways. McAfee Intrusion Prevention System.
Security Tools: Rapid 7 Nexpose and Metasploit.
Web and Email Security: McAfee Web Gateway, Cisco IronPort’s and Cloud Email Security, Proofpoint Email Gateway, Imperva Web Application Firewall.
Endpoint Protection: McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite.
Information Protection: McAfee Data Loss Prevention Suite and Data Encryption Suite.
Knowledgeable in: DLP, SIEM, AV, APT and Vulnerability Analysis principles.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible for conducting information security assessments of third-party vendors to determine their information security posture and identifying any risk exposure associated with partnering.
- Assist business with asset discovery and data sensitivity to evaluate related vulnerabilities and risks.
- Work with clients to identify security requirements using methods that may include risk and impact assessments.
- Analyze supplier's security controls, policies, standards against industry best practice guidelines.
- Enhance risk/vulnerability assessment programs and questionnaires to aid in the identification and mitigation of security risks.
- Interface regularly with other internal IT teams and assist as a security advisor reviewing and recommending security controls and ensure the recommended security controls get executed through project and business teams.
- Assists client in identifying security solutions to ensure the protection of the client’s critical information assets and infrastructure.
- Research, stay up-to-date and continually adapt on the emerging information technology (IT) security trends, security technologies and security standards to decide what will most effectively protect the organization. Make appropriate recommendations to the management on adopting new security enhancements.
- Assess, design, implement and integrate security solutions such as Next-Generation Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Web Content Filtering, Email Protection Gateways, Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Protection Solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of Information Security Standards, Frameworks, (NIST, PCI, SOX, etc.) and Controls.
- Experience with Wide Area Network/Local Area Network/Wireless Network, TCP/IP and related protocols.
- Solid understanding and experience of SMTP and related standards, email security concepts i.e. (authentication, encryption, reporting, compliance).
- Extensive Experience with Email server and gateway administration and concepts.
- Migrated on-premises Cisco Email security platform to SaaS based solution (Proofpoint-On-Demand), providing protection against advanced email threats including email fraud (Business Email Compromise (BEC) and consumer phishing, Malware or Ransomware delivered through malicious attachments or URLs, granular filtering to control bulk "graymail" and other unwanted emails.
- Enabled Email Encryption and Email DLP for Information protection, enforced built in and created customized policies based on business requirements to prevent proprietary and sensitive information leaving the organization, ensuring data protection, security and PCI-DSS regulatory compliance.
- Integrated various security technologies and tools for deeper network defense and analysis, i.e. Integrated McAfee Web Gateway with McAfee Advance Threat Defense for Malware detection and Analysis/Sandboxing, integrating with McAfee TIE/DXL platform for threat detection and instantly sharing threat data across all connected security solutions.
- Integrated McAfee Web gateway with McAfee NDLP-Prevent appliance, used built in and created customized policies based on business requirements to prevent proprietary and sensitive information leaving through HTTP/HTTPS and FTP, ensuring data security and PCI-DSS regulatory compliance.
- Perform vulnerability scans against networks and applications, Review and validate findings from vulnerability scans to identify relevant attack vectors, vulnerabilities, false-positives and recommend and establish appropriate controls. Verify vulnerability remediation/mitigation through re-test & closure.
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
- Managing 14000+ restaurant networks on day to day basis for corporate and PCI compliant data.
- Work closely with various External Vendors and Internal Support teams to resolve network and application issues at restaurants.
- Perform detailed network problem diagnosis, track and provide root cause analysis and recommendations.
- Monitoring and Managing Network and Application performance issues using tools like OPNET/Riverbed Ace Live and SolarWinds NPM.
- In Depth Packet Level Analysis for advance troubleshooting using Network Instrument Gigastor Appliance and Observer tool.
- Analyze and implement new tools and technologies for Network Performance management.
- Generate Network utilization and Trend reports using OPNET and SolarWinds application tools.
Team Lead: Network & Security
- Data Center Operations Support included - Network and Security systems, providing end-to-end solutions for projects connectivity depending on the project/client requirements. Connectivity could be exposure to Internet; Client based VPN, Site-to-Site VPN Tunnel or direct link.
- Designing Firewall Architecture, Creating Firewall Policy/Rule-set based on business requirement.
- Management of Nokia/Checkpoint & Cisco PIX/ASA Firewalls for North America Region.
- Threat logs monitoring and analysis.
- Security Change Management and day-to-day operations. Reporting of Security Incidents to Security Operations Managers.
- Vulnerability assessment of critical network devices and servers.
- Day to Day Network & Systems Support for US, Canada and Mexico iGATE offices.
- Planning & participating DR-BCP exercise for the Internal and external Customer.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes