- 16+ years of total IT experience in design/development/deployment of enterprise portal/web applications using full SDLC.
- 9+ years of consulting experience in implementing enterprise web/portal applications for various clients in different verticals including banking, e - learning, maritime, logistics & supply chain.
- Expert in continuous integration, DevOps, build automation, portal architectures, content management, project management and infrastructure information systems.
- Expert in devops including automated builds, deployment, continuous integration, TDD and Agile.
- Excellent knowledge of systems architectural concepts and framework likeTOGAF.
- Extensive experience in developing server side applications using Java and J2EE Technologies - JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, XML, LDAP, Struts, MVC, Web services.
- Expert level working knowledge in SOA using web services (SOAP/XML) and REST.
- Expert level skills in Oracle weblogic portal, Oracle WebCenter Portal and IBM websphere portal platforms.
- Expert in installing and configuring Version Control Tools (TFS, Stash/Git, SVN, RTC, ClearCase).
- Experience in setting up Continuous Integration (CI) tools on AWS Cloud platform
- Extensive experience as build master for automating the build scripts using Jenkins/Hudson to build EAR, WAR and portal libraries.
- Expertise in back-end RDBMS's such as Oracle, MySQL and tools like TOAD
- Hands on experience in scripting languages like Java script, PHP, ASP and shell scripts.
- Extensive experience in people, project management and building up the team from the ground up for new initiatives.
- A highly motivated, energetic individual, a team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, Java Beans, JNDI
Web/App/Portal Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.1/7.0, WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10.2/10.3 , Oracle WebCenter11g
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/2000, UNIX, Linux, Solaris
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 7.0, My SQL, Sybase
IDEs: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Weblogic workshop studio, JDeveloper
Framework/Tools: ADF, JSF, Maven2, Spring, Hibernate, Ant, Jenkins, GitHub
Portlet Specifications: JSR 168, JSR 286, WSRP 1.1/2.0
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Confidential, Westlake TX
- Implemented Continuous Integration process for various dev teams in MultiFamily group.
- Implemented various framework improvements like externalizing config info, optimizing logging
- Set up the automated builds in Jenkins for projects in NBD, FormsPlus and MyRental applications in AWS cloud platform
- Installed and configured Puppet Master on servers running in AWS
- Installed and configured Puppet agents on nodes running in AWS
- Converted java projects into Maven projects by creating POM file and ensured all the dependencies are built.
- Built the artifacts in Jenkins and uploaded into Maven Nexus repo.
- Set up the automated deployments for various application in Multifamily on Dev, Test, Staging and Prod environments.
- Created branching and merging strategy for the agile teams in MultiFamily.
- Integrated with SonarQube for all the projects in Jenkins for measuring the code quality.
- Mentor onsite and offshore team members on CI and usage of Jenkins.
- Identified memory leaks in the webapp and fixed for better performance.
Environment: Maven2, Jenkins, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat 7.0, SonarQube
Confidential, Plano TX
- Provided strategic leadership on branching and code management
- Prepared and presented SCM best practices for implementing continuous integration for the team
- Designed and implemented MDO application for setting up color level clearance at SKU level in .com
- Implemented new price type for storing clearance in DPE
- Implemented automated builds and deployments using Jenkins for all the dev teams in AWS cloud platform
- Worked with various business owners and interfacing teams to understand the business requirements.
- Identified areas of performance bottlenecks in the application and fixed the issues after analysing the code and data model by doing purge.
- Manage/mentor both onsite/offshore team.
Environment: J2EE, Oracle 11g, JSPs, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, Maven2, Jenkins, Websphere 7.0, JMS, Active MQ, TIBCO
Confidential, Plano, TX
DevOps / Solution Architect
- Automated projects using Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and provided the architecture for look and feel portal framework.
- Developed JSR 168 and JSR 286 portlets
- Designed Free marker templates for compare credit cards page, find a card, gateway pages.
- Participated in technical discussions within agile team and across different agile teams.
- Created SMTD (System Maintenance Technical Document) after performing analysis on the existing systems.
- Designed the project code structure.
- Performance tuning for SOA based web services for enterprise search.
Environment: J2EE, Oracle Weblogic portal 11g, Oracle10g, JSPs, Spring, Hibernate, Java script, Free Marker Templates, AJAX, JSON, Web services, Maven2, Jenkins
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Performed due diligence and initial assessment
- Involved in data modeling and data analysis.
- Involved in designing database schema for storing favorites information.
- Integrated ESD launch pad with Activities app.
- Performed historical attachments from MAC and stored into FileNet server.
- Created JIL files for configuring Autosys jobs in SIT, UAT and PROD environments.
- Developed triggers for capturing delta changes in attachments during insert, update and delete operation in the source system.
- Worked with Ops team for data migration and deployment activities in SIT, UAT, and PROD environments.
Confidential, Chicago IL
- As this is new logo for HP, my responsibilities not limited to architecture but also establish relationship with HP/CVS teams.
- Due diligence and initial assessment
- Involved in requirements analysis from various business teams directly.
- Prepare detailed design document
- Provided architecture and development expertise to HP onsite/offshore teams.
- Identify team structure and formed a team (onsite/offshore)
- Involved in performance tuning of batch processing of millions of records.
Confidential, Magnolia, TX
Lead Weblogic Engineer
- Integrated Apache with multiple weblogic server instances running in different ports by configuring weblogic plug-in for apache web server.
- Created weblogic domain templates with pre-configuration resources such as jndi data source, security realm and log4j using weblogic domain template builder.
- Set up the DEV, QA and Staging environment for hosting applications under weblogic server 10.3.
- Configured SQL authentication provider for performing login authentication against data base for the applications hosted in weblogic.
- Set up a process for migrating existing applications from Tomcat to Weblogic server 10.3.
- Configured log4j in such way log/filter levels can be changed dynamically without deploying application or bouncing the weblogic server.
- Set up environment for hosting erlWaste application on Websphere application server 6.1 version.
- Configured data sources, security roles mapping in Websphere.
Confidential, Houston TX
Weblogic Portal Lead consultant
- Designed & implemented look-and-feel framework for Confidential Eagle portal application.
- Implemented breadcrumbs for UI navigation in portal.
- Developed ant scripts for propagating portal artifacts & contents from one environment to other environment.
- Created various custom layouts as per the UI requirements for various pages.
- Designed and implemented dynamic content presenter portlets for displaying contents in portal UI by fetching from content repository.
- Designed and implemented dynamic left navigation portlets for interior pages.
- Implemented site map functionality for Confidential Eagle portal.
- Performed and documented production operational activities like creating streaming desktops, applying entitlements.
- Responsible for scheduled releases of portal EAR builds.
Environment: Oracle webLogic portal 10.2, Oracle10g, JSPs, Spring, Hibernate, Java script, PVCS, Active directory.
Confidential, Charlotte NC
BEA Portal consultant
- Developed page flow controllers, portlets, JSPs such as company search, user search, create new user, modify user under external application.
- Developed page flow porlets for internal associates search, associate entitlements, delete associate entitlements, set initial password under internal admin desktop.
- Written client side validations for forms fields like email id, phone number.
- Added Junit test cases for the service APIs calls involved from UI perspective.
- Fixed the defects found by QA team.
- Handled rainy day scenarios in UI.
Environment: BEA webLogic portal 9.2, workshop, Clearcase, Oracle, JSPs, Web Services, Java script
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
Weblogic portal admin/consultant/Build master
- Was part of both core portal and producer (SORM) team
- Created skins and skeletons.
- Created .portal files and look and feel templates.
- Created streaming portal using portal admin tool.
- Developed page flows, JSPs, portlets, books, pages for PEMSolutions Desktop.
- User/group maintenance, delegated administration and personalization using weblogic admin tool.
- Involved in deployment of the web and enterprise applications on INT & TEST environments using weblogic console.
- Responsible for creating proxy portlets in the portal application.
- Developed workshop templates for portal application.
- Set up the build environment.
- Publishing the portal components with checksum to the repository.
- Wrote dynamic build scripts for building portal ears for different customers like VA and TX.
- Created mainline for building portal applications and libraries using weblogic workshop.
- Wrote ant scripts for building portal libraries.
- Responsible for scheduled releases of portal EAR builds & hand over the EAR to the hosting team for deployment.
- Gave knowledge transfer to team members for building EARs, portal libraries.
Environment: BEA webLogic portal 8.1SP5, BEA Weblogic Workshop, Jakarta Ant, Perforce, Oracle 9i, JSPs, Web Services, Java script, Linux, RSA ClearTrust.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Websphere portal consultant/admin
- Designed, Developed and implemented Subscriber Service facility.
- Upgraded portal from SP3 to SP4 in QC environment on Solaris
- Created portlets, pages, user profiles.
- Developed Java Portlets (JSR 168), Page Flows, Portlets
- Developed scripts for building the application.
- Created entitlements for portal applications
- User and group maintenance, delegated administration, personalization and content management using weblogic administration portal.
- Production support for the existing modules.
Environment: WebLogic Portal8.1 SP3, Oracle 9i, Documentum5.2, JDK 1.4, JSP, EJB, Web Services, Java script, Solaris.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes