- Utilize skills and education to solve complicated technological issues with the simplest solution possible.
- Software: Active Directory, Adobe Flash/Premiere/Photoshop/Dreamweaver, Citrix, CommVault, Exchange 2010, Group Policy, LogMeIn, Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, Norton Ghost, Remote Desktop, VNC, application and OS installation, website design and maintenance, database design and implementation.
- Hardware: AS400, computer repair, maintenance, networking, Virtual Machine, Winterm.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, Blackberry, iOS.
- Programming: PowerShell, Batch/DOS, C , JAVA, HTML, PHP, MySQL, and more.
- Customer service, detail-oriented, patient, persistent, quick learner, self-driven.
- Active Directory - Creating, changing, and removing network accounts for employees. Creating, securing, and evaluating thousands of security resources.
- CommVault - Scheduling, maintaining, creating, and troubleshooting backups for more than 300 servers.
- DHCP - Creating, moving, removing, and changing DHCP reservations for printers and other devices.
- Good for Enterprise - Creating, managing, removing, and troubleshooting user mailbox access from mobile devices.
- HP LTO5 Tape Libraries - Loading, unloading, storing, cataloging, and troubleshooting backup tapes.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - Creating, changing, removing accounts and SMTP addresses for more than 5000 mailboxes, and managing the mail servers.
- NTFS Permissions - Managing file access for thousands of users and thousands of security groups.
- PowerShell Scripting common tasks to automate and simplify processes with graphical user interfaces.
- Printers - Creating, installing, and configuring HP and Canon printers. Managing the printer servers and policies for more than 1500 printers.
- ProofPoint - Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting email archives.
- Procedures - Creating, updating, and maintaining written procedures for all tasks.
- Servers - Configuring, securing, and maintaining more than 1000 servers.
Help Desk Technician
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer, network, printer, telephone and Blackberry issues.
- Unlocking, changing, and checking network accounts in active directory.
- Reset passwords for network accounts, Blackberries, bank programs, and bank websites.
- Entering, tracking, and assigning issue tickets to various departments of Information Technology, Human Resources, and Security Administration.
- Processing forms for equipment requests, access changes, and employee updates.
- Place service requests for printers for issues not resolved by remote assistance.
- Providing support for Microsoft Office 2010 in an enterprise environment.