Highly Proficient, self-motivated, creative, analytical problem solver, excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, a positive attitude, effective communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Project Manager for plant shutdown.
- Manage and Create user accounts and Groups in Active Directory.
- Manage ADSI And LDAP Entries
- Manage Group Synchronization
- Manage Mainframe accounts
- Create Batch files for data migration project
- Led PC Migration project From Windows XP to Windows 7 for 5,000 users.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Member of Desktop Engineering team, Software testing.
- Managed Exchange server, Tape Backups
- Server 2003, Server 2008 R2
Compaq Servers, Desktops, Workstations, IBM Laptops, Desktops, and Servers, HP Laptops, Desktops, and Servers, HP Printers, Dell Laptops, Desktops, and Servers, Cisco Switches
All Windows Operating Systems, and all Windows Servers, Active Directory, Novell, NDS, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Corel Office Suite, Symantec Ghost, Partition Magic, McAfee Anti-Virus, Norton Anti-Virus, Computer Associates, Citrix Win frame, Remedy, SCCM
IT Systems Administrator /PC Deployment
- Create users and groups in Active Directory
- Create and administer users in Mobius, Cognos, MCI, AS400, and Proprietary Applications
- Create Local Groups and Printer Shares using Server 2008 R2
- Monitor and send software using SCCM
- Deploy and upgrade Windows operating system
- Manage Group Policy Object settings
- Daily security administration tasks
- Administer local Secure cards, RSA Secure ID access
- Resolve Help desk tickets using HP Service Manager
Senior Network Administrator /PC Deployment Engineer
- On site at Hamilton Sundstrand, Carrier, and Pratt Whitney
- Supported 8000 Users including Executive support,
- Used Remedy software to resolve service request tickets,
- Installing troubleshooting and configuring software, Local Area Network's, wiring network closets,
- Blackberry support. Server support: Tape Backups software deployment to Server 2008 r2
- Acted as a Project Manager for plant shutdown. This entailed organizing, removing and dismantling all assets related to the plant. Conducted all documentation paperwork related to managing this project.
- Managed PC Migration for CSC American Outsourcing, developed tools for data migration.
- Virus and Spyware removal
On-site Desktop Support Analyst contracting
- On site at Hamilton Sundstrand UTC as a consultant
Help Desk Support
- Maintained UNIX, RS6000 environment
- Field Technician for Precision Computing Services - repaired and replaced servers
Field Service Technician
- Providing support for State Attorney General Office, Webster Bank, Bristol-Myers, Squibb, Hamilton Sundstrand, and Sysco Foods.
- Software included Windows 95,98,2000, XP, Outlook 2003, server 2003, Lotus Notes R5, Server backups
- At Sysco Foods site, installed, configured and maintained Exchange Server.
- Configured Cisco Switches and APC management cards,
- setup and configured 3174 Controllers, Maintained wiring closets, switches, hubs, and routers.
- Supported Windows 2000, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Office 2000,
- Second Level Desktop Support Hardware/Software working with Gateways and HP Computers HP printers. NT 4.0 workstation, Netscape, Internet Explorer, Norton Anti-Virus, Rumba, tn3270, as400.
Second Level Desktop Support
- Installing Troubleshooting and Configuring Hardware/Software
- Hardware: Compaq, Cisco Switches, Bay Network switches, HP Printers.
- Software :DOS 6.22, Win 3.11, Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 workstation, NT 4.0 Server, Novell, NDS, MS Office 95/97/2000, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Corel Office Suite, AutoCAD,, Internet Explorer, Ghost, Partition Magic, McAfee Anti-Virus, Norton Anti-Virus, Citrix Win frame, Hyperion