Summary of Qualifications
IT professional experienced in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex IT systems across multiple platforms and industries. Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN theories, virtual environments, systems administration, PCI/DSS compliance, project management,IT security theories, and support for a wide range of Windows based environments. Strong technical background with a history of delivering results while maintaining a commitment to quality. Excellent leadership and management skills, as demonstrated by rapid advancement and career growth.
Microsoft Threat Management Gateway, MS Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 , MS SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 , Office Communication Server 2007, Microsoft Lync 2010, Active Directory, SQL Server 2008, 2012 , VMWarevSphere, VMWarevCenter, Microsoft Hyper-V 2.0/3.0, RIM Blackberry Enterprise Server, SolarWinds NPM/SAM, Paessler Network Monitor, Symantec Backup Exec.
Telephony and Networking
Lync 2010 UM, NexTone SIP Gateway, Nortel Meridian PBX, IPv6, SNMP, DNS, Network Load Balancing, Adtran IP IVR.
Windows XP/7/8, Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 R2, Server 2012, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Novel NetWare 6.0/6.5, Apple OSX, Cisco IOS, Adtran AOS, F5 TMOS, Brocade FOS.
F5 BIG-IP LTM/APM/GTM/MSM, Brocade ADX, AdtranAOS Devices, Cisco ISO Devices, CheckPoint Security Appliances, Barracuda Load Balancers and NP Firewall, XRoads Networks, SonicWall Firewall, Mushroom Networks Bandwidth Concentrators,Dell EqualLogic SAN, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Super Micro SuperServer, and HP Proliant Servers.
Adtran ASP/IN, Adtran ATSP/IN, Adtran ATSA/IPT.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Lead Systems administrator responsible for Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, and Microsoft Threat Management Gateway. Duties also included managing the VMWarevirtual environments, SQL database assets, and SAN storage areas for these systems.
- Maintained all Brocade Network Load Balancers, and F5 BIG-IP networking equipment.
- Audited the existing Exchange and SharePoint environments and made several changes to improve performance and stability.
- Responsible for the planning and migration of all IT related systems from Brocade NLB's with MS TMG to F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager with APM and MSM modules.
- Planned and implemented a full IPv6 conversion across all corporate messaging and intranet systems. Also assisted the Systems Architect in drafting, testing, and implementing a company- wide IPv6 implementation.
- Responsible for planning IT projects and maintaining them throughout the project life-cycle.
- Designed and implemented a multi-site full redundant Exchange 2010 environment.
- Frequently consulted for and assisted the corporate Systems Architect in network and systems discussions, planning, testing, and implementation.
- Backup administrator for corporate VMWarevSphere, vCenter server, and Dell EqualLogic infrastructure.
Director of Information Technology
- Track and manage all IT-related projects Includes the design, implementation, and support phases for corporate network and associated IT data systems .
- Create, maintain, and track quarterly and yearly department budgets.
- Oversee the management of the corporate Network Operations Center and associated technicians.
- Enterprise Architect overseeing the research, testing, implementation, and administration of all IT systems included, but not limited to: Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and AD/Domain infrastructure .
- Research, Develop, and coordinate between departments on new company products and services.
- Responsible for the creation of corporate IT security policies including PCI-DSS and enforcing their compliance across all platforms and departments.
Network Engineer/Help Desk Support
- Contracted to work with customers and internal staff on IT related issues when needed.
- Assisted NetWare administrator in account creation and Lotus-related technical support.
- Helped track compliance events for SOX and PCI/DSS compliance programs.
- Responsible for maintaining customer network infrastructure.
- Analyzed network data for security and performance issues and acted to fix issues accordingly.
- Windows Server and Windows Workstation deployment and support.
- Assisted in the design of customer networks, and worked through all stages of the proposal with customers.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining projects and their benchmarks throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Responsible for deploying customer networks and equipment, as well as early support and training.