- Expertise as an engineering and manufacturing liaison to fulfill parts requirements; managing of procurement budgets; bid solicitation; contract negotiations & vendor management; capital equipment acquisition; quality control and cost containment.
- To join a solid firm that will utilize my multifaceted experience in purchasing/procurement, global sourcing, planning and business administration in congruent with being a part of a team - oriented company with the vision to meet and exceed challenging goals.
- Accomplished and multi-faceted procurement agent with more than five years of expertise in procuring for law and manufacturing companies.
- Had the privilege to be a part of a highly recognized Military Connector manufacture highly motivated in implementing profitable lean efficiency practices within the entire company. We managed inventory turns and were aggressively budgeted to meet a 30% reduction from $14.2M to $10M, in ultimately achieving 7.1 turns. Our aggressive tactics of effectively consolidating vendors and increasing purchasing power by negotiating volume pricing was a sure effective strategy to exceed our budget for 2014.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to understand the nature and process of solving problems by recognizing and discerning the matter, developing alternatives and then making decisions based on the best solutions
- Strong commitment towards teamwork and to achieve quality system requirements
- Enthusiastic and energetic working in a team-oriented setting independently to meet company deadlines
- Accepts accountability with an innate positive and professional attitude
- High proficiency in all Microsoft software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Photoshop)
- Dynamic presenter both in English & Polish
- High proficiency in Stratton Warren System (SWS). Millennium III, Citrix SRM, and Ariba
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Procurement Senior AnalystResponsibilities:
- The primary objective of this project was to support Confidential ’s effort to convert 1,300 suppliers to the new payment terms policy.
- Working directly with suppliers to ensure their understanding of the new policy.
- Supporting supplier’s questions and partnering with Confidential to resolve their issues and exceptions as per Confidential ’s standard exception process.
- Collecting the supplier’s eSignatures for the new payment terms.
- Partnering with Confidential Finance to amend the payment terms into SAP system.
- Weekly basis, prepare weekly project scorecard (i.e. status report) which highlights progress by project, any issues/escalations, and overall status of each project.
- Provide sourcing managing of procurement budgets; bid solicitation; contract negotiations; Vendor and stakeholder management; PO Management; Supplier Onboarding; Linking PO’s and Master Service Agreements together; Solving problems by recognizing and discerning the matter developing alternatives and then making decisions based on the best solutions.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Manages purchase profiles for each MGM property including: Luxor, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, Gold Strike Jean, Vdara, Mirage, Circus-Circus, New York New York, Aria, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, Bellagio, and The Signature.
- Purchases merchandise for each property to support each property's strategic plans.
- Works with Director of Product Development/Director of Merchandise to execute and communicate product themes, and vendor mix for each property/store.
- Understands target customer profile for all properties owned by MGM Resorts International through market data, competitive shopping analysis, and business trends.
- Negotiates terms, lead time, and pricing, pre-ticketing, and minimum order quantities from vendors to maximize profitability.
- Understands and reacts to changing market trends to insure competitive advantage.
- Manages the open-to-buy.
- Responsible for documenting and executing plans as established in meetings and property/store visits.
- Supports and mentors diversity vendors by communication the vendor diversity certification process and vendor compliance to support MGM Resorts International Vendor and Legal Compliance which includes but not limited to import regulations, FDA requirements and product liability.
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff.
- Executes assortment plans set by Director of Product Development/Director of Merchandising.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Managed and procured materials necessary to support the manufacturing by material planning, inventory management, and proactively purchasing to support manufacturing schedules and ensuring product volumes and order flow were optimized in ultimately achieving the overall company target revenue objectives
- Optimized supplier performance by establishing effective global purchasing power tactics and reduced cost by 30% in raw materials and 20% across all other products; Improved on time delivery by streamlining selected suppliers and reducing our vendor base and amount of purchase orders thus improving our inventory and OTD (On time delivery).
- Collaborated with customer supply chain towards continuous improvement in vendor relationships, cost reductions and new supply chain implementations by carefully reducing the vendor base of 425 to 175 in 2014; Identified new opportunities and negotiated timescales with suppliers in ensuring deadlines were met and the ordering from an ERP system with a budget based on 0% inventory excess.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Foreclosure Clerk/Purchasing AssistantResponsibilities:
- Advised staff as to appropriate choices and cost effective practices of standard items to be procured and received within a timely manner by selecting viable vendors that met our key performance indicators thus effectively managing open orders in the goal to meet commitment dates.
- Maintained and managed records traceability therefore enabling the company to have quick access to files of purchases, shipments, and all indicative matters such as check figures, postings, and confidential documents meeting accurate entry, mathematical accurateness and proper codes.
- Performed general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and supervision of routine correspondence in addition to operating computer programs with accounting software to record, store and analyze data that complied with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.