- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot user and host errors and resolve in a timely manner.
- Solid background and education in basic and advanced network security protocols as well as intrusion detection and prevention.
- Talent for easily learning and applying new technology with well - developed communication and training skills.
- Enthusiastic about the evolving technical industry with a goal-driven, continuous learning approach.
Environment: s: Windows, Mac OS, Linux-RPM, Linux-Debian
Vendor Technologies: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, ModSecurity, SonicWall
Tools: End Point Security, Turbocad, M-Files, Wireshark, Intellitactics SIEM, HTML, Snort, KitTTy, SuperSked, ACE, Footprints, ArcSight, Oracle VM VirtualBox, OSI/TCP model, Windows/Linux CLI, PERL, Python, Bash
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
- Incorporated knowledge of Linux in order to quickly achieve superior reporting
- Consistently completed twice the required tickets while obtaining a leading amount of positive customer surveys
- Received and handled escalations from our Tier 1 Manilla analysts regarding difficult situations with customers (unhappy about services or reports, or advanced security analysis and explanation)
- Assisted in ArcSight migration by creating vendor channels specific to the separate products feeding events to the SIEM, and tuned to show an overview of IDS/IPS incidents in order to better analyze traffic flow
PC Tech / Warranty Manager
- Played a vital role in Windows 365 corporate conversion and implementing Norton Antivirus.
- Developed a database to effectively track warranty customers to provide more efficient service.
- Repaired self-checkout machines when hardware issues occurred, assisted store transition to Quevision and drafted schedules in SuperSked.
- Recipient of 2011 Food Sales Association Scholarship