- Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service and decision making skills.
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
- Schedule management
- Travel administration
- Problem resolution
- Self - starter
- Deadline Oriented
- Microsoft Office
- Speadsheet developement
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
- Greet patients, verified patients insurance and patient billing Enter treatment plans, post payments and set up recall appointments, data entry change and handle pre-authorizations.
- Accurately maintained all patient records including personal and medical information.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to patient inquires.
- Manage dentist’s schedules by confirming patient appointments and managine their schedule. Special projects as they come up.
- Entered medical, dental and prescription claims into the database for claims processing.
- Processed all applications for services, opened new cases, updated client lists daily, conducted background checks on all prospective employees, attended and took minutes at team meetings, maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency, coordinated meetings with other department managers and served as main contact, created monthly FSA newsletter on MS Publisher.
- Coordinated season ticket sales using MS Excel, layout of Symphony playbill on MS Publisher, entered donor information and contributions into database, took minutes at monthly executive board meetings, assisted with concerts and Symphony events and fundraisers, accounts payable, receivable, payroll, banking and tax reports.
Confidential, Lake Oswego, OR
Administative Assistant II
- Coordinated all administrative functions for a team of 7 PR staff, maintained calendars for each supported staff, coordinated meetings with other department managers and served as main liaison between PR staff and clients, coordinated all aspects for press tours, conducted web searches for information on events, set up client meetings and conference calls domestically and internationally, made travel arrangements for PR staff.