Seeking a position with a team oriented company that will utilize my technical, managerial and customer service skills as an asset to further business goals while I continue to grow professionally.
Confidential, Newport News, VA
IT Support Assistant Manager
- Assisted with the daily operations of the WMS IT support team
- Responsible for maintaining various metrics reports
- Held weekly team meetings
- Primary contact for the WMS support analysts
- Maintained strong relationships within the IT department
- Maintained vendor relations as primary support contact (Psion, Motorola, Descartes)
- Managed Service Calls, Change & Problem tickets using SM9
- Monitored daily, weekly, monthly call volume
- Managed support schedules and phone queues to ensure adequate coverage
- Performed quality monitoring of support associates
- Addressed training needs within the team
- Held individual monthly status meetings with support analysts
- Participated in weekly & monthly manager meetings
- Lead on multiple acquisitions and distribution center go - lives (travel)
- Attended continuous manager, customer service, and other related business training
IT Support Analyst III
- Ensured the quality & delivery of technical operations supporting the business nationwide
- Provided level 3 technical support within the Support Center to include proactive and reactive incident resolution
- Performed proactive review of systems performance and alerts to ensure event correlation and trend analysis were performed on a regular basis
- Ensured knowledge database was populated with resolutions, workarounds, known issues
- Team lead on multiple projects including transition & training nationwide on EP10 logistic devices, mProdigy software implementation, Psion RF device upgrade
- Monitored system backups and processed restore requests
- Reviewed system logs to identify signs of potential problems
- Established and maintained users in regard to their files, rights, and account restrictions
- Clone, recover, and migrate databases
- Responded to requests for database configuration changes as directed by senior staff
- Write, execute, and peer review SQL, T-SQL scripts, OS-level scripts, packages, and functions
Confidential, Spartanburg, SC
Administrative Systems Support
- First IT Contact in Oracle & Microsoft software support help chain (40 associates)
- Inventory management, reconciliation, demand analysis
- Assisted associates to streamline the flow of production to meet shipping goals
- Troubleshooting and resolution of all software related issues to improve productivity
- Database management (Financials, training certifications, production measurements, etc.)
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting via charts, meetings (financials, production, safety, etc.)
- Audited weekly & monthly cycle counts of raw materials and inventory
- Lead on semi-annual physical inventory
- Created and implemented Oracle training manual to improve associate training.
- Actively improved inventory by troubleshooting errors, preparing associates for demands, etc.
- Decreased at risk inventory by 90% by analyzing on hand products, reclassing slow moving inventory on hand, manually applying slow moving obsolete goods to demanded orders.
- Improved user interface by testing, evaluating, & troubleshooting issues on the Oracle R12 team before “go live”.
- Decreased financial hits by analyzing the variance in each job and troubleshooting accordingly.