Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and higher
Applications: Microsoft Access, word, Outlook, Excel, MS Office Suite 2003/2007/2010
Help Desk Representative
- Troubleshooting/provisioning all networking device (Modem, Gateway, Switches & router) to ensure smooth internet access for customers.
- Configuring all versions of mail clients (Outlook, Window mail & Mac mail) using the appropriate protocols.
- Prepare work orders for maintenance requests after determining if field visits are required and ensures appropriate follow - up procedures are met
- Maintains problem call tracking in Helpdesk ticketing system (Remedy, TTS, Grand slam and ER).
- Perform notifications and escalations with technicians, supervisors, technical managers, dispatch, and all call center personnel.
- Setup devices and protocols for network connection (Wireless routers, firewalls, IP addresses).
- Diagnose and resolve end users network, pc hardware, mainframe, email, internet, dial-in, wireless and local area network access problems.
Confidential, Beltsville Maryland
Data Entry technician
- Created rework routers using MFG PRO software for all rejected ducting components made of Inconel, and titanium
- Worked with Engineering, Operations, Quality teams, and Vendors to ensure successful and timely completion of rework process
- Performed analysis on company scrap report and created charts to indicate the number of dollars lost monthly
- Assisted with the redesigning of the plant by identifying and labeling objects on the floor layout
- Supported in continuous improvement using Eaton’s Continuous Improvement Framework to eliminate waste, reduce process variation and deliver products to customer’s expectations
Desk top support technician
- Troubleshooting all networking device (Modem, Gateway, Switches & router) to ensure smooth internet access.
- Configuring all versions of mail clients (Outlook, Window mail & Mac mail) using the appropriate protocols
- Providing network printer support to include: adding/removing/troubleshooting printers and adding/removing/configuring print server queues
- Maintains problem call tracking with Helpdesk ticketing system
- Assembled patient medical and clinical records to conform to standards and requirements
Direct Sales Agent
- Developing business and marketing strategies
- Opening of accounts - Corporate accounts, Wage accounts and individual accounts
- Maintaining banking/business relationship with customers
- Responsible for leading financial analysis of branch’s business accounts
Call Center Operator
- Handling incoming customer complaints via text message, email, and voice calls
- Taking customers’ orders, provide a quotation, arrange a service call and resolve technical query over the telephone
- Making courtesy calls to check customer’s satisfaction on products purchased