Specialties: Customer Service, SAN / NAS Administration and troubleshooting, AWS, VMWare, Windows Server Administration, Linux (various distributions), Unix, OS X, Windows, Desktop Computer Support, Software Support, Software Testing, Technical Troubleshooting, SCCM Administration, JAMF Casper Suite Administration, Apple and Windows Desktop Image Creation, and Technical Documentation Creation and Revision.
Confidential, Highland Heights, KY
Technology Support Specialist II (Building Technician)
- Lead a technical team that supported faculty and staff within various buildings on NKU's campus
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Mac, PC, various printers, and Apple device’s hardware and software problems
- Administrate and image Mac and Dell computers though SCCM / Active Directory and Casper
- Lead the campus Windows base image creation team while utilizing Ghost and Sysprep
- Create Windows and OS X software packages for deployment remotely and locally
- Remove viruses and optimize computer equipment to ensure peak performance
- Trained on various software such as Adobe CC’s Audition, Premiere, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Apple’s Final Cut X, etc.
- Administrate basic network functions on campus with local machines, ports, and printers
- Experience working with third party vendors such as Apple, Pro Source, and various software companies
- Managed and setup network printers across campus
- Understand Fiery queue administration
- Quoted various Apple and PC products for purchase across campus
- Dictated documentation for faculty and staff across campus
- Correspondence though E - Mail, telephone, and video / audio
- Deployed large images and software remotely and locally though out campus for labs
- Lead the implementation of Autodesk and various other engineering software within the Haile / US Bank College of Business
- Managed computers though OU groups for various functions
- Lead NKU's School of the Arts as their exclusive building technician and consultant
- Experience working within various ticketing systems such as Infra, VMWare Service Manager, vFire, etc.
Confidential, Blue Ash, OH
Storage Infrastructure Team Member - L2 Storage Engineer
- An Infrastructure Services Consultant on assignment to General Electric - Global Operations
- Provide expertise as an L2 Enterprise Storage Administrator.
- Administrate NetApp 7-Mode, NetApp cDot, EMC Isilon, Celerra, EMC Symmetrix, EMC VMAX, HDS VSP, Cisco Switches, and other hardware within a global fortune 500 infrastructure.
- Volume management, clustering, local and remote replication, project management, and process workflow.
- Respond to incident tickets communicated via text message, phone call, or ticketing tool as needed
- Troubleshoot technical issues, research solutions and track problems to resolution.
- Help manage NAS and SAN capacity to ensure the continuous delivery of storage to the businesses.
- Analyze storage utilization and forecast capacity needs. Work with Storage Engineering leadership to review the analysis and with hardware vendors to place and track orders for additional capacity.
- Oversee installation and configuration of new storage devices, working with other teams as needed to facilitate the installation.
- Assist and/or manage implementation of new environments specifically within the scope of storage related activities
- Assist evaluation of new storage technologies under the direction of Storage Engineering leadership.
- Develop and maintain SOP’s and other documentation used to manage the storage environment.
- Participate and/or manage server and storage migration projects specifically within the scope of storage related activities.