A hard working and passionate entry level professional, seeking roles that will utilize and enhance my technical, business, and / or mathematics skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Java, C++, Assembly Program Languages, and Query Languages
- Familiar with programs in Microsoft Office
- End User support
- Familiar with basic Oracle and SAP applications
IT Support Analyst
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Performs pro - active monitoring of PPG’s computer systems through appropriate tools.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure timely resolutions.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to resolve issues.
Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for Completion of assigned work and tasks by managers
- Created the Confidential Connect Guide for all new hire to utilize
- Registered and gave access to customers using Confidential Connect
- Provided password resets and Designated Support Contact access when requested
- Addressed any other issues customers experienced to Confidential Connect
- Developed strong relationships throughout the company
- Communicated and worked on issues with customers through email and phone
- Worked extensively in both our Sourcing and Contracts software
- Customer Satisfaction score of 8.64 out of 10