- Punctual, articulate, suigeneris, and multi - faceted expedient, coefficient, and professional with excellent leadership intangibles, Level I & Entry Level II IT acumen, world class customer service, and extraordinary Help Desk skills.
- Handles deadlines accordingly, also possesses elite delineation, time management, organization, and co-ordination on upcoming projects.
- Experience in Telecommunications working with a TA3000 and 5000, Hosted PBX, and GenbandView, using Polycom products, Adtran’s, Firewalls, and SIP Servers with Adtran command line OS experience.
- Likes the big moment; wants to compete at every level of the business, and wants to learn from some of the top talent that the industry has to offer in subsumed business areas; wants to be a well-rounded utilitarian.
- Performs at a high level in pressure situations, able to meet deadlines, and willing to step up when necessary.
- In 2014 was contracted Help Desk/Deployment role via Peak Interactive & Kforce with Morgan Stanley (Fortune 100), USR (Fortune 500), and DLA Piper (Global 1000 & FTSE350) affiliate.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Senior End User Support Technician
- Experience with Microsoft Confidential version 1702 5.00.8498 , Altiris Deployment console 6.9 SP6, VMware Horizon Client, and DameWare MRC 22.214.171.124
- Deployed 54.4% of Confidential refreshes between 3 technicians.
- RSA token distribution, and synchronization via console and FTP share.
- Experience with Active Directory Management Console resetting passwords, OU management, and reviewing GPO's.
- Senior EUS for Studio Park resolving incidents in a timely matter post deployment.
- Experience with Project Coordination, and Inventory Management of Confidential Latitude 7480 laptops, WD15 docking stations, and other peripherals.
- Level 1 Deskside, Desktop, and Remote Support using HP Service Manager 9.3 ticketing system and CSR.
- Application deployment, troubleshooting and configuration of Microstrategy suite of apps, Oracle Toad 10.2, SAPGUI720, EPM, Oracle11g, Adobe Creative Suite, Advance Query Tool v9, Teradata Studio 15.10, SAS Enterprise Guide, Storyline 2, Crystal Reports 2008, and 2011 professional, Beyond Compare 3, Attachmate Extra, AudoCAD 2016, Cisco Jabber, MDTerm, Dalet, and various Confidential 's.
- Created, and managed Excel SharePoint document for the Confidential Tech Refresh project for QVC Studio Park.
- 48 hour deployment times exercising excellent time management, while also utilizing prolific Customer Service and Interpersonal skills during deployment process.
Confidential, Wynnewood, PA
Network Field Engineer
- Desktop Support in a primarily HP environment, was able to Image PC's and Laptops, and provide Technical Support for suite of applications and software including Citrix Receiver, Netscaler, Dragon360, Office 2010, 2011, Office 365, and numerous other clinical applications.
- Provided general support, and troubleshooting for Windows 7 and Mac environment. Utilized Symantec Altiris Client Management, Bomgar, and Remote Desktop for remote assistance.
- VIP support for President of Lankenau Medical Center, Executives, Doctors, and Project Lead on transitional initiatives including EPIC, Dragon360, Office 365, moves, and inventory for LAN Sweeper.
- Mobile support for Androids, and iPhones.
- Closed over different 360 well documented incidents, and over 110 different requests for installs or assistance.
- Printer Support for Xerox and HP printers.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Desktop Support, Consultant, FE & Tech Center Associate
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 & 2012 R2 and Active Directory, resetting passwords, using Confidential delete tool, working with Group Policies and Organization Units and am able to launch dcpromo to begin domain and forest structure.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, Outlook, Enterprise Vault etc.)
- Upgraded Hard Drive capacities (Blades) for a Confidential PowerEdge VRTX4 M610 & R710 server machine for Willis Towers Watson.
- Set-up Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 L3 switches, patched LC cables into an IDF containing a fiber backbone in a C3KX-NM-10G module, and ensured connectivity prior to set-up of employee workstations for internet & intranet services.
- Imaging and deploying software with Confidential 2008 and 2012.
- Break/Fix experience with Confidential & Lenovo Think Centre M Series, X-series & T-series laptops and workstations changing LCD panels, Motherboards, RAM, Keyboards etc.
- Exceeded SLA expectations of under 72 hours on numerous incident types from imaging to general troubleshooting.
- Deployment, configuration, and setup, of new hire workstations & applications (PGP, Lotus Notes, VAL Data, FxAct, Retirement Functions, Quantify, SQL, Oracle Hyperion Smart View etc.)
- Asset Management through ECM plus Alliance Mobile & Remedy ticketing system experience.
- Mapping Network Drives, and ensuring connectivity and configuration of Cisco Mobility client and Citrix products.
- Desktop Support, Consultant, & Field Engineer for Willis Towers Watson in Philadelphia & Mt.Laurel.
- Project Lead on planned outages, mass build outs & deployments, re-stacks, server configuration changes, and other initiatives managing and supervising three technicians or more.
- Averaging 14.0 CPD in 2017, and closed 1,128 tickets in his 1st year. Career high of 250 for the month of March in 2017.
- After 1st month was Top 18 among technicians for tickets closed (171 closed from Apr - May), and remained No.1 on the Willis Towers Watson account for 9 weeks exceeding ACPD expectations. For the month of May and October of 2016 and February and March of 2017 was listed No.1 in closures for both Confidential and Confidential Global both regional and national out of 62 technicians surrounding 18 different accounts.
- Maintained over 45% of closures on the entire Willis Towers Watson account out of 30+ sites in 2016 & 2017.
- Trained and interviewed on-boarding Technicians on SOP, application support, and corresponding technical practices that coincide with role.
- Site support for 1,500+ end-users for Philadelphia office (largest associate count out of 69 locations) and 200 end-users in Mt.Laurel Call Center environment managing site volume to under 10 tickets at both sites.
- Intel AMT ME vPro experience remotely managing machines via VNC Viewer Plus 1.2.6 at multiple Willis Towers Watson sites.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Lead Systems Engineer
- Built PC’s given necessary parts for clients such as the Washington Redskins, Pepsi, Courtyard Marriott.
- Windows 8.1 & Microsoft Surface Pro experience with some Remote Desktop assignments.
- Experience with some AV equipment, and Interactive & Virtual Reality software & Hardware (Oculus Rift e.g.)
- Event set-up as well as Event co-ordination experience.
- Some On-site troubleshooting of problematic issues.
- Handled custom Information Technology initiatives & implementation such as the 40 Character Dash, Morphing Stations, & Quividi Audience Measurement for contracted & direct clients such as the Washington Redskins, Six Flags, New York Yankees, Pepsi, Courtyard Marriott, AAA, IMG Live, & USAA.
- Some networking duties as assigned (Bridge mode routers, Networking Projectors, etc.)
- Data reporting for New York Yankee’s through client dashboard submitting demographics for kiosk users for conversion into infographics.
- Customer Service & Quality Assurance through testing methodology.
- Editing of XML documents to complete assignments (SDK updates, define local or network paths e.g.)
Confidential, Langhorne, PA
- Oracle order management, Avaya, and RNT experience.
- Working experience of Quality Assurance methodology and experience utilizing NICE to grade calls based off client metrics and grading scale.
- Application Support in high volume call center in influx of 100 - 120 calls.
- Excellent First Call Resolution percentage (75%)
- Pre-sales, Sales, Billing, and Incident Manager experience.
- Outstanding QA and metrics per SLA with Confidential client base.
- Didactic utilization of MLB.com information in Leadership role.
- Supervisor experience managing teams of 12 or more at any given time.
- Workforce Management & Incident and Email assigning per RNT.
- Heavily involved in corporate client relations with MLB.TV Vice President of Customer Service, General Manager, and other associates via the New York site per visits to Confidential call center in Langhorne; introducing new & innovative ideas to the executive client for MLB.TV and Quality Assurance.
- ORS experience (IEX audits, ticket submission of problematic issues to IT department etc.)
- Technical support across a multitude of platforms e.g. PC, Mobile devices, Tablets, Apple products, Rokus, Chromecast, Smart TV's.
- Password resets & Credit card processing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Technical support for Confidential March Madness MLB.TV, MILB.TV, AtBat, Game day Audio, MLB Fan Clubs, and Ice Network.
- Partnered with their Confidential, Major League Baseball, and other contracts; the Agent will assist with clients who subscribed to MLB.TV, MLB.COM, MILB & Ice Network, and March Madness Bracket Challenge.