To obtain a role that allows utilization of my interpersonal, communication and technical skills with an organization that allows for both personal and professional growth and advancement.
- 10+ years experience repairing, building, planning/sourcing parts for workstations, notebooks and servers.
- A+ Certified PC Technician. Seeking Network+.
- Build, restore and upgrade PC/Laptop systems. System board level repairs.
- Office Professional . Proficient with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10. Experience with Server R2, 2011 Small Business and Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Hyper - V building lab environments.
- Remote access with LogMeIn, Join.me, AMMYY Admin and Splashtop. VPN and RDP.
- Backup customer’s data, restore their licensed operating system preserving their data and performing various email software setups keeping data files intact.
- Bluetooth, wired and wireless networking, VPN and VoIP Phone Systems. AVAYA IP Office mobile twinning. Android, Blackberry, iOS, tablets and phones. Configuration of various hosted VoIP systems.
- Customer service, instruction, facilitation, self-starting and resourceful.
- Retail Experience from . Over 10 Years Call Center Experience including desktop, deskside and training support and now current.
Business Class Technical SupportResponsibilities:
- Assist team members with technical knowledge of LAN and WAN setups as well as DNS records setup and email client setup.
- Provide new and existing customers with product recommendations based on network needs.
- Provide network support for high speed data modems reviewing upstream and downstream signal levels, utilization and statistical data regarding network interruptions and intermittent service issues.
- Assist customers with VoIP phone services including call routing, hunt groups, voicemail, forwarding and auto attendant settings.
- Review accounts for potential equipment/service balancing issues that may be interrupting service.
- Provide customer follow-up to ensure issues are properly escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
Assistant Controls Manager / IT ManagementResponsibilities:
- Controls installation project management.
- Design program logic for direct digital controllers and their front-end interfaces for commercial HVAC and Industrial Refrigeration systems.
- Configure BACnet integrations with multiple vendor systems.
- Oversee IT operations with one direct report and mentored.
Support Escalation EngineerResponsibilities:
- Provide Tier 3 Technical Support via email and phone to Premium Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 customers. Troubleshoot all aspects of the mailbox role and performance issues as a contractor for Microsoft.
- Work closely with clients at an Enterprise level resolving issues, upgrades and patches.
- Assist customers with setting up rules and policies for their organization
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
IT / Controls SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Startup IT and Building Management System Controls Department. Controls installation project management.
- Manage Server 2011 and Exchange 2010 as well as individual work stations, laptops and Android/iPad tablets for 40+ users. Provide PC/Laptop purchasing, installation and repair.
- Maintain AVAYA IP Office phone system.
- Implement Android/iPad tablets for field service to office communications and research.
- Design industrial refrigeration and commercial HVAC controls and graphics front end as well as write block logic for sequence of operation.
- Troubleshoot PC and Laptop systems and make repairs to main board power connectors. Replaced LCDs, keyboards and other laptop peripherals as needed.
- Evaluate, build custom PCs. Repair OEM Laptop and Desktop systems.
- Malware removal and education on prevention.
- Install entry level server systems with Windows Server 2008 and 2011 Standard for small businesses. Performed DNS record changes with domain registrars and setup hosting.
- Network setup including mapped drives, folder redirection and Active Directory.
- Routing and remote access, VPN connectivity configuration.
- Maintained inventory on new and refurbished systems in QuickBooks.
- Coordinate general office operation, conference calls and supply orders.
- Answer and transfer calls over multiline switchboard VoIP system.
- Verify and process orders and follow through to completion
- Provide sales support for fax and copy machine National and Commercial lines of business.
- Create spreadsheets to tracks sales and correspondence.
- Manage marketing projects to increase sales volume by creating brochures, information packs and training materials.
- Technical training on Fax/Copier software and network setup and configuration.