- Talented, solutions - focused IT operations professional with proven expertise architecting, supporting and optimizing performance of cloud resources, servers, workstations, etc.
- 16 + years’ experience in customer account and data management with proven ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new applications, procedures, technologies and IT environments.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows OS 3.0/95/98/2000/ XP Professional Service Pack 1-3/Windows 7, Novell Netware Server, Unix Server, Windows Server 2000-2012, RHEL 5-7, CentOS 5-7, Cub Linux, Ubuntu Linux 12-16.
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office Suite 97-2010, Open Office, HP Peregrine Service Center 6, HP Service Manager 9, Qfunds, Issue Trak, Ultra VNC, Dameware, Adobe Acrobat, Java, Norton Anti-virus, McAfee Virus Scan, Winzip, Norton Internet Security, TrendMicro Officescan, CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager, Citrix XenApp, and VMware.
HARDWARE SYSTEMS: IBM, Dell, Gateway, Compaq, Sony, and HP Desktop/Laptop Computers, HP Printers, and Brother and Ricoh Copier/fax machines.
NETWORKING: RSA Hard and Soft Tokens, Citrix XenApp, WAN/LAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPV4, 10GbaseT, CAT 1-7 cabling, single and multimode fiber cabling, Sonicwall, Netgear Switches, Comtrend/Netopia/ Speedstream Routers.
PROGRAM LANGUAGES: HTML 5, CSS, JSON
CLOUD PLATFORM: Amazon Web Services, Openshift, OpenStack
IT Operations Support Analyst, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Provided system administration and end user account provisioning on Confidential Server 2010 and 2013 platform.
- Gained hands on cloud experience with Linux solutions architecture and operations on the Amazon AWS PaaS (EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, OpsWorks, Cloudfront, etc.)
- Provided UK system administration support on Citrix Xen App server for internally developed applications: Alis, AWD, CMS.
- Utilized in-depth knowledge of ITIL Operations, Service Management, Incident Management and Event Management methodologies in incident management function in an enterprise environment.
- Completed Agile Kanban Boot Camp hosted by Code Genesys (February 2016) which focused on Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban best practices, WIP, and iterative methodology implementation to respond to changing customer needs in a high availability Dev/Ops enterprise environment.
- Gained hands-on system administration experience with account provisioning and device support for Airwatch Mobile security platform for iPhone and Windows 8 Phone.
- Gained in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS 6-10 while providing front line support for enterprise mobile devices.
- Hands on experience with Red Hat Linux/Centos/BASH shell while completing coursework toward Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification.
- Gained exposure to IT security best practices by completing required training course for CISSP.
- Provided frontline support for Oracle VirtualBox and VMWARE virtual workstations/servers on the VMware VSphere ESXI platform.
NOC Support Analyst/ Incident Management Specialist, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Outperformed peers by achieving #3 ranking account-wide due to outstanding attention to detail during technical support service and ticketing process.
- Gained valuable applications management and support experience by acting as a user management administrator and providing user support for over 150 proprietary application and services on a daily basis.
- Proved leadership by acting as Interim Incident Manager during absences, vacations and holidays.
Computer/LAN Support Technician, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Outperformed peers by maintaining outstanding record of technical support service, resolving 95% of all trouble tickets without escalation to senior support specialist or beyond.
- Provide daily telephone and in-person support to over 900+ end users, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware, software, and network related technical issues.
- Very familiar with command line networking, troubleshooting and protocols
- Working knowledge of IEEE Ethernet 802.3 and Token Ring 802.5 standards and 802.11 wireless standards and configuration
- Working knowledge of cabling requirements for 10Base2, 10Base5, 10BaseT, 10BaseFL, 100BaseTX, 100BaseFX, 1000BaseT, 1000BaseX, 10Gigabit Ethernet.
- Average daily call volume of 30-40 calls per day with average call resolution time of 2:52.
- Strong knowledge of both classful (A,B,C) and classless (CIDR) subnetting techniques and methodology.
- Hand picked member of a select special project team tasked with completing company-wide upgrade of 220+ printers in only six weeks.
- Streamlined efficiency by creating, managing, responding to, escalating, and closing issue tickets. Tracked all outstanding tickets, working closely with Tier II Technicians to ensure any problems are resolved in timely manner to improve business performance and client satisfaction.
- Consistently maintained 99% customer satisfaction rating due to precision in troubleshooting and low call to call back ratio.