- Reliable, Responsible and Dependable, with the ability to adapt, take initiative
- Detail - oriented, efficient and organized professional.
- Proven ability to lead effective teams by expediting and coordinating jobs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressure environment effectively.
- Outstanding leadership skills, communication and possess strong decision making
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Helped train and distribute a variety of reports using a system called Workforce Management & CSG
- Routinely operated office equipment including computer software (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel), internet, fax and copy machines
Confidential, St Louis, MOCustomer Relation Associate
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Process and close out and manage work orders for Installer Technicians daily in a high-volume atmosphere providing prompt and courteous service
- Leadership and communication skills
- Speak with Customers on a daily basic to resolve Escalated Complaints
- Posted payments to customer accounts
- Collect monies from contractors apply to customer accounts/daily invoicing
- 11 successful years in customer service
- Motivated, ability to multi-task effectively
- Personable and flexible; work extremely well with co-workers
- Trained new team members of the department process and work procedures.
- A patient listener who fully focuses on team member needs as well as customer service.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude and enjoy helping people.
- Very effective working with people of different personalities and ethnicities.
- Handle customer/employee complaints by identifying service/products that best suited their needs
- Direct staff work schedule during the shifts to ensure full customer service Confidential all times