Mapping, Trading partner setup, Communications, Help desk. Communications included software aspects of FTP, AS2, and land line via modem.
Confidential, Edgewater Park, New Jersey
- Email and phone support as part of a team which handled EDI support within an incident creation system for BCF’s 8,000+ trading partners.
- Confidential EDI Gateway user and password set up.
- Confidential EDI Gateway instruction document distribution.
- Confidential EDI Gateway training.
- Confidential EDI Gateway 810, 850, 856, and label creation help including: document search, header and carton entry for 856 document, recovery options due to user error, edit error explanations after document reception, etc.
- Vendor Management Suite data entry including: email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Occasional support for trading partners using traditional EDI software.
- Took the time to focus on health and enjoyment while I had it. Did hundreds of cycling rides, and spent many hours following sports.
Confidential, Cranbury, New Jersey
- Created, and maintained many EDI documents including: 753, 754, 810, 832, 850, 852, 856, 860, 864, 870, 940, 945, etc., using Extol EDI software.
- File creation, CL programming, RPG programming for documents listed above on AS/400.
- Label creation on and programming for: Zebra, and Anzac printers.
- Also limited use of Intermec and Monarch printers.
- Labels created were mostly Confidential 128; but UPC, shipping, and other labels occasionally.
- L1 support for approximately 20 EDI clients using Extol EDI translation software.
Confidential, Edison, New Jersey
Data Entry Clerk
- Pick slip data entry.
- Received, collated, and filed pick slips, invoices, and pack slips.
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
- Weighed, digested, and filtered many different sample types for metals analysis by graphite furnace and ICP.
- Ordered supplies, received inventory, managed samples, and stored all.