Office, MS Word, Excel, Access, SAP, PeopleSoft
Confidential, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Authorized to approve daily expenses up to $25k per expense.
- Expenses for various Products and Services not capitalized.
- Assisted with annual Budget and Forecast throughout the year.
- Assisted in Month - end Closing Analysis Re-Class & Accrual Analysis activities.
- Ran and performed Material Controlling analysis of the Bill of Materials for the various car models produced.
- Analysis determined price per option on a cost level by Base Car and Options Technical Changes. Analysis was also used for annual Budgeting, Forecasting and Month end closing purposes.
- Update and review Standard Costs for new Materials Daily.
- Track and Update Sales Orders that contain custom interiors daily.
- Performed various General Ledger like Daily Banking Posting Cash and performing various analysis on Goods Receipted Items verses Invoices paid.
- Performed Accounts Payable duties such as Pay Vendor Invoices, Analyze Vendor Accounts, and Returned Invoices to Vendor.