- Over 12 years comprehensive support to C - Suite Executives with composed sophistication and polish.
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and discretion, supported by an impeccable record of maintaining confidentiality.
- Confident, loyal and reliable ‘face’ of the Corner Office.
- Superb crisis manager and solution architect.
- Extensive capability interacting with high- level executives, board members, VIPs and celebrities.
- Instinctive ability to reevaluate priorities, assess urgency and act flexibly as primary concerns develop.
Tech savvy, both Mac and PC literate, Project Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Concur, Expensify, Basecamp, SalesForce, Fact Set, Bloomberg, Base-line, Edgar online, First Call, Venture Source, Access, Zoom Meeting, SAP ERP, Project Management, and German.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Executive Administrator to CEO and CFO of a UK based medical device company in the highly differentiated and proprietary interventional neuroradiology (INR) devices and delivery system space.
- Manager and gatekeeper for the day to day operations for the U.S. Headquarters and facilities operations; CEO and CFO’s proxy, gate-keeper and project manager; office construction buildout project manager.
- Administrative duties include; maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, conference calls, coordination of complex domestic and international travel, facilities management, ordering office supplies and food, vendor management, IT management, bill payment, onboarding of new employees, payroll processing, employee benefits management, board liaison and meetings, and special projects as needed.
- Complete management of logistics for specialized executive meetings, quarterly board meetings, corporate events (on-site and offsite).
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Assistant to Chief Medical Officer, VP of Product Marketing, and VP of Product Management and User Experience, who are part of the Senior Business Team for an Enterprise Healthcare Technology company.
- Perform gatekeeping duties. Screening calls: speaking on behalf of the SBT team when required, forwarding callers to appropriate resources internally and externally.
- Administrative duties: screening emails on behalf of executives, heavy calendaring, expense reports, candidate screening, contract editing, scanning, faxing, copying, document preparation, gift giving (personal, employees and clients),
- Frequent and complex business and personal travel management, meticulous domestic itineraries, flexible and available for last minute changes. Highly specific personal travel preferences accommodated - multiple additions and changes accommodated on the move.
- Complete management of specialized executive meetings, QBR's, corporate events (on-site and off-site). Preparation and complex logistics for sales presentations and software demonstrations.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Executive Assistant to CEO / Office Manager
- Office Manager and Executive Assistant to CEO, CTO, CMO, COO, and Corporate Development team for a technology start-up company in the hospitality space.
- Ownership and manager for the day to day operations for the San Mateo office and Santa Monica office, including office set up, ordering office supplies, vendor management, processed expenses for the team, set up technology needs, faxing, scanning, mailing materials, on-boarding of new employees, negotiated new lease for office move into another bigger temporary space.
- Provided high-level of support to the C-Level team, which included answering high volume of calls, maintaining complex calendars, scheduling complex meetings and conference calls with various time zones, grabbing lunch daily for team, planning high volume travel for all executives, including private aviation and point to point transportation, detailed itineraries which included lots of last minute changes and available 24-7 via blackberry. Special projects as assigned both corporate and personal and highly confidential in nature.
- Helped plan initial Road Show schedule and meeting materials for launch of new company name and brand, which included extensive travel via private aviation for CEO, President of Hospitality Group and DirecTV partnership team through 5 states.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Provided high-level daily administrative support to Senior Managing Director - Head of ABS trading desk, 2 Managing Directors on trading desk, 2 Managing Directors in Capital Formation Group, and Senior Managing Director of Private Equity in a fast-paced environment; back up EA to President / CEO.
- Answered a high volume of incoming calls maintaining confidentiality with internal & external contacts.
- Maintained complex calendars, schedule meetings, write and edit correspondence, book extensive domestic and international travel, track and process expenses; was available 24-7 via blackberry.
- Assisted Capital Formation Group with road show logistics, annual investor conference, pitch books, streamline internal marketing efforts via internal database and special projects as needed.
- Was solely responsible for all logistics in running the SF office for 3 months until a permanent candidate was found; dealt with external vendors for office build out, office and kitchen supplies, building management, and security.
- Arranged personal travel and provide general assistance to wives and families.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Gate-Keeper; provided administrative and personal support for Sr. Managing Director, CO-Founder of Park Hill Group Private Equity, 3 Principals in Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds; back up assistant to CEO.
- Maintained calendars, scheduled meetings, conference calls, booked extensive domestic and international travel, including private jet travel and provided detailed itineraries, processed expenses, maintained contacts within outlook and internal databases, answered a high volume of calls maintaining confidentiality with very senior lever of internal & external contacts; was available 24-7 via blackberry.
- Planned logistics for client roadshows, produced pitch books and other materials while maintaining budgets.
- Helped maintain a small office from office supplies, printers, scanners, and kitchen to keep office running efficiently.
Confidential, San Francisco
Executive Assistant / Campus Recruiting Coordinator
- Provided administrative and personal support for Sr. Managing Director, West Coast Head of Private Placements and 2 Investment Banking Department Healthcare Sr. Managing Directors.
- Maintained calendars, scheduled meetings, wrote and edited correspondence, booked extensive domestic and international travel, tracked and processed expenses, submitted timesheets and planned events. Answered a high volume of incoming calls maintaining confidentiality with internal & external contacts; was available 24-7 via blackberry.
- Conducted extensive research on various biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, updated marketing books and requested new project codes as needed.
- Chosen by COO to run Confidential Suisse's Summer 2008 Analyst and Associate program.
- Responsible for entire Intern new hire process, liaised with HR in NY for employee badges, Confidential corporate cards and local building services for security clearance. Scheduled ongoing breakfast and lunch training series planned and attended weekly firm events including volunteer and weekend outings adhering to predetermined recruiting budget.
- Traveled to various top-tiered ranked campuses conducting recruiting presentations informing students about our intern and full-time positions. Conducted, coordinated and scheduled year-round candidate interviews, made accept & decline calls, booked meeting space for on campus interviews, presentations and dinners.
- Assisted in matching potential candidates with internal mentors within Confidential Suisse’s Investment Banking groups: Technology, Healthcare and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Confidential, San Francisco
Equity Research Assistant
- Worked with research analysts in retail, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical device and technology sectors.
- Maintained financial models, tracked stocks, updated valuation sheets researched competitive markets for companies under coverage and new coverage, performed channel checks, Internet research, and organization of third party data.
- Helped vet resumes and trained new research assistants on all facets of job responsibilities.
- Provided administrative support to 4 Managing Partners. Managed heavy phone coverage, extensive domestic and international travel, calendaring and expense reports and special projects as needed.