- Over twenty five years of conflict resolution/customer service experience.
- Over fourteen years of call center experience.
- 10 years of management experience
- 10 years experience as an Admin./Billing Specialist
- Over ten years experience as a Concierge.
- 30 years Volunteering for Church and nursing home functions.
- Over twenty five years caring for adults and children, with various needs.
- Over twenty years Courier/Transportation services
- Over seventeen years experience as Receptionist/Secretary.
- Psych and mental health care
- Administering medication
- Patient evaluation/ intervention/counseling
- Diabetes, Hospice & Stroke Patient Care
- Feeding & Mobility assistance
- Case Management
- Healthcare billing/Medical Records
- In - and out-patient care
- Wound cleaning/care
- Patient and family advocacy
- Medical clinical procedures
- Prenatal nutrition/care
- Retail pharmacy procedure knowledge
- Prescription filling
- Medication inventory management
- HIPAA compliance
- Health insurance processing
- Running staff meetings
- Supervisory duties
- Problem resolution
- Prioritizing/managing deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Customer service
- Legal administrative support
- Meets/exceeds goals
- Administrative operations/support
- Employee training and development
- Business correspondence
- Filing and data archiving
- Legal/non-legal research
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Leadership/communication skills
- MS Office
- Windows XP/Vista
- Tax and Inventory Software
Private Duty Caregiver/Nurse Assistant
- Cared for clients with a variety of needs, which includes, but is not limited to, clients with Autism, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Diabetes and more.
- Transported clients to routine and non routine outings/appointments
- Tutored, coached, and/or assisted with hygiene, cooking and other everyday needs
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Executed customer transactions, including purchases, returns, prescription drop off and pick up
- Performed data entry, and accurately filled and dispensed prescriptions
- Effectively resolved insurance rejections and other RX issues
- Communicated, directly with doctors’ offices via telephone, fax and email
- Managed large sums of cash and credit card sales daily.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Office Manager/Assistant to the Director
- Established new and maintained existing customer accounts, hired and trained new and existing staff
- Prepared financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations or boards of directors
- Managed petty cash; received, recorded, and banked cash, checks, and vouchers; and reconciled records of bank transactions
- Ordered and maintained inventory
- Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including call log’s, appointments, travel and expense reports; payroll, and general errands.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Medical Office Assistant
- Politely answered phones, scheduled and confirmed appointments
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, and managed files.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival, assisted with inventory, supply orders and restocked supplies.