Eager to apply academic and professional background towards launching a successful career as an Information Technology specialist with an employer offering opportunities for professional development in exchange for demonstrated drive and commitment to superior job performance.
Operation Systems/ software: Microsoft Windows XP Professional/Vista, Windows 7/Window8/Window10/ & Linux Mac OS X, v10.5 - 10.11, Active Directory, Basic Window Server 2008 & 2012.
Networking: Setup a router, configure IP address, renew IP address
Software: Microsoft Office suites - 2003/2007/2010/2013 , office 365, Virus Protection, and Adobe Acrobat, cloud computing
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead Dental Assistant/ IT Specialist
- Welcome patients into the treatment room with a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Arranged patients in the dental chair and ensured both their comfort and their calmness.
- Operated a variety of dental equipment, including X-ray machines.
- Assisted in the taking of digital radiographs.
- Handed tools to dentist as requested by either direct speech or non-verbal cues.
- Answered all questions and concerns set forth by patients to put their mind at ease.
- Join computers to the domain, update anti-virus (Mcafee).
- Support up 6 workstations, troubleshoot dental software and other related software . Escalating to IT contractor if needed.
- Applied Windows updates, security patches instructed from the Security IT administrators.
- Reset the account’s password through Active Directory on Windows Server 2012.
- Support Apple iPhone: setting emails on mobile devices.
- Install print drivers on the 6 workstations.
- The to-go person for IT support.