- Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Adobe, DCS (Defense Collaboration System)
Senior Administrative Analyst, Falls Church, VA
- Highly experienced in managing and coordinating Division’s Correspondence and Task Management System ( Confidential ).
- Experience includes training others and providing expert guidance. Serves as the primary point of contact (POC) for incoming and outgoing correspondence between Division and other agencies such as Veterans Affairs (VA), Congress, and other internal Divisions.
- Role includes developing, routing, and tracking routing Department of Defense ( Confidential ) correspondence.
- Experience often includes editing and revision of documents such as reports, Memoranda, and Executive Summaries.
- Coordinated meetings, workgroups, and conferences sponsored by or attended by Government and Military staff.
- Meetings are frequently high - level, and occasionally support Executives. Supports meetings through use of Video Teleconferencing (VTC), creation and dissemination of read-aheads.
- Coordinate and manage Government staff calendars, phone calls, and e-mails.
- Assist in analysis and evaluation of reports, and support record management.
- Compose and disseminate meeting minutes, and manage several meetings SharePoint sites.
- Analyze, edit, draft, and compile documents and coordinate document archiving
Library Assistant, Washington, DC
- Reviewed, organized, inventoried, and cataloged unprocessed print resources.
- Role included verifying records, creating and attaching barcodes, spine labels, bookplates and RFID tags.
- Allowed for efficient student and faculty access by shelving and organizing materials, and frequently completed special technical services projects.
- Provided a full range of library service to students, faculty, and staff, including coordination of complex assignments, including those with special requirements.
- Utilized an automated circulation system to manage patron information.
- Considered an expert in researching projects in support of library operations to include, but not limited to, the development of library guides, finding aids, and bibliographies.
- Served as an expert in transliteration of text from Russian to English, Arabic to English, and assisted with translating material from Spanish, Portuguese and Italian to English.
- Scanned and processed material in a foreign language
- Selected as an intern for the Confidential Spring 2017 Internship program, Bogota, Colombia post. Internship duties included managing, monitoring, and assessing media reporting on behalf of the Confidential, Bogota.
- Participated and contributed to educational, cultural and language exchange activities. Programs included those such as the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP), which facilitates and coordinates Confidential . The IVLP provides Colombian professionals the opportunity to work with an appropriate business and field in the U.S.
- Participated in and assisted working group focused on rural development, combating organized crime, and higher education institutions in post-conflict environments.
- Monitored developing political issues, and stayed up-to-date on Ambassador’s activities and travel.
- Attended and supported inter-agency meetings with the Confidential for International Development ( Confidential ), INL (and other State Department bureaus), Confidential, and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) staff to contribute to diplomatic efforts and goals in Colombia.
- Internship role also included routine administrative duties, such as editing and disseminating documents and reports, and providing assistance to Foreign Service Officers.
- Provided translation and interpretation services as needed
Foreign Exchange Student Mentor
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- As a Foreign Exchange Student Mentor volunteer, role included duties such as the facilitation of a professional and academic relationship with several international students from various countries around the world.
- Assisted students in assimilation to U.S. culture, academics, environment and language.
- Provided tutoring services for English language skills.
- Familiarized students with the University and surrounding area, and assisted students with academic affairs such as coordinating appointments with Academic Advisers and providing recommendations for appropriate courses.
- Developed a relationship with foreign students through language exchanges.
- Communicated orally with students in their native language, facilitating improved language skills.