- An IT professional with over 25 years of experience and a passion for knowledge, maintaining technologies ranging from HP3000 mainframe to Microsoft Windows Server (NT - 2008). Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare (Virtual Center), Exchange Server - 5.5 to
- 2010, Blackberry Server, Kofax/Topcall Fax Server, Cetera NAS (Network Attached Storage) Devices.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and orally, and would prove an asset to an rganization as a leader, employee and mentor to those individuals in need of exceptional guidance.
- Guaranteed to give 100% of my abilities, especially if it means acquiring new skills or sharing extensive knowledge and experiences.
- Experience with a “Command Center” infrastructure support environment working with all support areas including Network Support, Unix Support and Service Desk Support Analysts to resolve problems affecting the enterprise infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with Service Manager and was an Expert Trainer for the SM 9.3 rollout as it was upgraded from 7.11 to 9.3.
- Administration for Windows Server Platform from .
- Proficient with Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
- PowerShell scripting and modification experience
- VMware virtual center administration.
- Experience with SCOM for maintenance of the Microsoft infrastructure.
- Cluster Management.
- Extensive use of Enterprise Communications (Lync, Exchange, and SharePoint).
Microsoft Office 365 Migration Specialist/Consultant
- Working as a consultant to assist the Illinois Department of Innovation and Technology (DoIT)
- in the migration of 26,000 state employees to Microsoft Office 365. I assisted the project manager in setting up the deployment groups and schedule, also helped to define the SCCM processes that needed to be established for success. This was a short term role to help the
- State establish the guidelines for success.
Windows Server Support Analyst
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Administered Windows Server ( ) and the patching of all 20,000 servers as required,
- providing technical support to resolve problems as they arose.
- Proficient with Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC), making changes that were needed
- to resolve security issues and conflicts with passwords and duplicate objects in the directory.
- VMWare (Virtual Center Server Support); responsible for relocating/moving servers,
- adding/removing hardware and patching/upgrading of ESX host servers.
- Provided Exchange Server Support (Exchange Server from 5.5 - 2010), responsible for
- troubleshooting server and email delivery issues and applying the latest updates and security patches to the infrastructure.
- PowerShell scripting and modification experience.
- Provided second level support responsible on Blackberry Server, troubleshooting server and
- email delivery issues. Also applied the latest updates and security patches to the infrastructure and provided assistance to over 17,000 agents for device issues.
- Kofax/Topcall Fax Server Enterprise Support, responsible for troubleshooting server and fax
- delivery issues along with connectivity issues between the exchange mailbox server and the
- Kofax fax servers.
- DNS Support using QIP and INFOBLOX utilities, making necessary changes to network entries
- across the enterprise as required by the Network Support team.
- Utilized Service Management to prioritize and resolve incidents across the enterprise along
- with providing Change Management on a daily basis.
- Cetera NAS device administration (17,000+ agents and staff), monitoring 17,000 Agent's offices
- to resolve network connectivity issues, hardware problems and backup failures.
- Maintained and HP3000 Mainframe, HPDesk (Text Based Email for Claims and Agents personnel
- 36,000 users), 3rd Level Exchange Server, 3rd Level Blackberry Server, 3rd Level Kofax/TopCall Server.