- IT / Network Operations Support Global Service Desk Incident Management
- Over 7 years of success leading, executing, and optimizing IT Service Desk and Technical Support Network Operations for organizations with dynamic performance, connectivity, and service level requirements
- Extensive background leading teams and delivering network operations support as well as diagnosing and resolving a wide range of complex technical issues while ensuring responsive 24/7 functionality and support for global users.
- Organized, take - charge professional with exceptional communication skills, follow-through ability and detail-orientation; able to plan, document and execute projects from conception to conclusion with limited supervision in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Proven record of accelerating issue resolution and ticket closure through root cause analysis, proactive metrics monitoring, and implementation of ITIL best practices and process improvements.
- Energetic and motivational team leader; respected by managers, colleagues, and users for customer service mentality, tenacious troubleshooting skills, and unwavering commitment to service excellence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- IT/Technical/Network Support Escalation & Troubleshooting Helpdesk & End User Support
- Routers/Switches Maintenance Escalated Issue Resolution Project Lifecycle Management
- Root Cause Analysis/Reporting Status Updates/Problem Records Team Leadership & Training
- Network Incident Management Customer Service/Client Relations Best Practices Implementation
TECHNICAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
Working Knowledge of Routing Protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
Hardware: Routers Cisco 1800, 1900, 2800, 2900 and 3900 Series; Switches Cisco 2900, 3500, 3700, 3800, 4000 and 6500 Series; Wireless LAN Controllers, 2500, 4400, 5508; Riverbed Devices.
Software/Productivity Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Expedio Incident Management, Remedy Incident Management, QIP Management Tool.
Network Support Services: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security, IPT, DNS.
Confidential, Carlstadt, New Jersey
TEAM Lead, Network Analyst
- Provide 24 x 7 escalation support for Major Incidents/Problems - for all Confidential systems
- Monitor and review network equipment, network usage, systems availability, previous test status, profiles, and network diagrams using Solar winds and Nagios XI monitoring tools
- Manages system/application environment, ongoing operations and proactively monitors with generating performance reports and utilization of assigned technologies
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
- Engage the proper and appropriate cross-functional support teams as necessary
- Provide input to the design, development, and implementation of operational activities relating to networks
- Maintain day-to-day logs of service disruptions and Operational SLA management
- Knowledge of incident, problem and change management, record, track problem events and follow up to ensure resolution or escalate to level 2 outage/problem management team using FrontRange HEAT.
- Mentor Junior level analyst (Off-shore) team, Document Processes and Procedures to speed the meantime to repair and formalize network support activities
- Can understand a wide range of underlying networks knowledge e.g. IP, Subnets, Routing
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
Team Lead, Network Analyst
- Praised for leading 1st and 2nd level support to all alerts and ticketing triage as well as serving as an effective technical liaison between department heads and local/remote teams of network engineers for effective resolution of major incidents.
- Diligently monitored BT Global MPLS network via GSAM/SMARTS for customer impacting incidents and provided exceptional technical support to Pharma & Fortune 500 companies while implementing ITIL best practices.
- Noted for thoroughly documenting any incident, maintenance or customer request details; implemented process improvements to standardize business practices and documented internal processes and instructions for break-fix support.
- Collaborated with offshore and leadership teams to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) were met while maintaining a high level of client/user satisfaction.
- Interfaced between the network service desk, various subject matter experts and support teams to troubleshoot and quickly resolve WAN/LAN & Wireless incidents, as well as capacity issues.
- Managed vendor relationships for both local and international service providers with a focus on ensuring incident resolution as a ‘One Call resolution’ and ‘Right the First Time Process’.
- Drove root cause analysis to troubleshoot technical deep dives and quickly identify action items; performed trend analysis to evaluate whether “Problem Case” should be created and make recommendations for prompt resolution while devising process improvements to prevent future recurrence.
- Maintained/replaced Cisco routers, switches and wireless devices and completed Network Device qualification and decommission paperwork (NDQF’s and NDDF’s) ensuring compliance with Confidential guidelines & regulations by pharmaceutical clients.
- Processed incoming incidents reported to the Service Desk via phone and email and diligently documented them on ITSM, a robust incident management system; managed DHCP/DNS changes and requests using Lucent QIP management tool.
- Acknolowledged for accelerating incident resolution by either providing remote troubleshooting support or by liaising with vendors and third parties delivering the services while ensuring customers were kept up to date with status updates; escalated incidents to technicians, engineers and management when necessary.
- Created and maintained extensive knowledge base of technical issues and solutions to expedite issue resolution and shorten learning curve among support staff.
- Implemented strategies to improve case handling and improve user satisfaction.
- Routinely commended for ‘above and beyond’ dedication, attention to detail and service excellence; consistently top ranked for problem resolution and customer satisfaction eventually being rewarded with a promotion to team lead.