Seeking a career in the IT services industry as a Project Lead or POS/IT Systems Analyst/ Director to apply acquired skills, knowledge, and experiences and to contribute to the success of your company. A fast learner; works well independently and with a Team. Honest, reliable, progressive, and high energy hard working with a great customer service and leadership skills.
Applied knowledge of SCCM ( System Center Configuration Manager ), and VMware Mirage imaging software deployment solutions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
IT Liaison/Project Lead & Sr. Point - of-Sale (POS) Support Analyst
- Planned, Coordinate and Managed IT resources (Techs) and help implement IT/POS Field projects at various Confidential Client Cafes/Restaurants across the U.S. Provided consultation/recommendations serving as an IT Liaison interfacing between Clients/Customers and Confidential IT Dept.
- Conducted site surveys for business readiness/prep (for Systems Upgrades and new business acquisitions). Coordinated and oversee IT infrastructure implementations.
- Providing excellent customer services and supported daily whiles interfacing with Confidential internal and external customers across the CONUS with 80% travel, weekly. Supervised and oversee POS and Network Techs for LAN infrastructure and POS readiness for Project Go-Live. Provided QA before Go Live, and Go Live support for Café/Restaurants during Openings. Respond to critical IT issues that needed immediate IT solutions and an onsite Resource, saving Confidential lots of funds providing technical POS and Network solutions. Manage IT inventory at various project locations before project implementations.
- Report directly to VP of IT and IT Director; and provided constant project/IT operations updates to upper managements (IT Directors, AVP, and VP of IT) on systems/projects. Performed other duties as needed to support departmental/IT objectives and goals for Confidential and Clients.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Senior Desktop Support Consultant
- Served as the lead Field Tech to implement the deployment of the Revenue Collection\Point-of-Sale systems (RCS\POS solutions) for the Maryland State Judiciary; both software and hardware configurations projects.
- Assisted, along with the new RCS upgrade Project Team, in planning the roll-out of equipment to all the State Courthouses, all across the State; and documenting the deployment process as well as making recommendations for process improvements.
- Contributed to the documentation and writing of the SOP (standard operating procedures) of the RCS project, to be used as a blue print for future RCS project, for technical training and support of the systems. Maintained the documentation of RCS\POS systems and standard operating policies and procedures.
- Set up the training environment\rooms for new users to be trained on the systems at each courthouse (in both Circuit and District courts in the entire State).
- Prepared, configured and installed new hardware and software (solutions for court business function and revenue collection). Hardware included, but not limited to desktop systems (with Win 7 OS upgrade\migration, imaging, config. and support), bar code scanners, card readers (pin pads), and Epson receipt printers, as well as various HP network and local printers.
- Trained users to operate the new RCS\POS systems, and supervised additional\new Support Techs implement and support the new system. Provided POS\RCS Software programming , configurations and QA testing updates and patches.
- Conducted software testing for patch updates, and reports issues as well.
- Managed the entire technical inventory used for the RCS/POS deployment.
- Supported several users daily (Court Judges, Clerks, Admins. accountants and cashiers) and provided support and advanced troubleshooting of non-RCS hardware and other software using Bomgar (a virtual desktop support solution) along with ITSM tracking tools “SNOW” ( Service Now & Remedy) ticketing system. Provided onsite support as well, as was needed, for several court systems (both Hardware and proprietary software); with solutions for network and desktop related issues. 75% travel to all Courts in the state of MD to support and deploy new systems.
- Served as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) consultant on the RCS\POS software and peripherals for the Service Desk (Desktop Support group) at the Confidential .
- Provided expertise and support help to colleagues as they upgrade additional Court systems, on several other projects (system upgrade to Windows 7 & Win 10 OS) as we updated and deployed software using VMware-Mirage solutions for software deployment across the State of MD.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Desktop/Technical Support Analyst
- Interface with over 1500 users’ whiles providing technical and desk-side services and support to end users/employees, daily, with desktop and network issues (Password reset/login, connectivity, and desktop application issues). Used ITSM tracking tools “Heat” ticketing system. Working with a desktop team, using AD and SCCM (ver. 2007 R3) to image\re-image and migrate from Win XP pro. to Win. 7 OS. Used SCCM to also manage users computers over the network.
- Desktop and laptop Deployment/PC refresh, Windows XP to Windows 7 OS. Installations and config. of proprietary software applications.
- Desktops, laptops, local and network printers set up and installs, while providing excellent customer services; also used Microsoft Remote Desktop solutions to resolve remote users’ issues .Installed, configured and trouble- solving printer and print related issues .
Confidential, East Norristown, PA
Desktop/Technical Support Analyst
- Provided hardware set up and clinical software installations, along with a team.
- Hardware (1000 plus HP laptops and Desktops) & healthcare software (Cerner installations), and networking components for a new Einstein site’s setup & smooth operations, and provided excellent customer services.
- Deployed & Set up PC\laptop workstations at movable\Mobile nurses’ stations and standing stations, across the entire new Hospital.
- Refresh of Win XP to Windows 7 OS.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Refresh Support Analyst
- Provided Desktop support and QA to end users/employees with desktop and network issues after implementing HR web email portal upgrade/migration for Confidential /PayPal. Resolved email login and HR intranet/VPN and web access connectivity issues for all users on site.
- Provided installations of hardware/ proprietary software and networking components for site IT operations with excellent customer service.
IT Network Consultant
- Provided excellent field customer services and LAN support with 90% travel to customer sites. Migration of Ms Office 2010. Used of SMS for migration and deployment of Win 7 OS Setup and implemented. Used sql\citrix for query and support. Configuring PCs and users accounts in AD (Active Directory).
- Some travel to West Africa managing small projects to implement new network set up/upgrades for customer sites (School computer labs, class rooms’ setup and internet café). Set up and mount switches and routers for schools Application packaging and App. Support.
- Meet with customers to determine internal and external needs for communication requirements for new systems and upgrades. Provided installation and support of Windows 7 & server (2003& 2008), Active Directory and PC Refresh. Supported executives as well.
- . Provided excellent customer service.
Confidential, Virginia, DC
Network Operations Field Engineer
- Provided LAN support and end user support Network and Desktop Support with connectivity, password resets, and excellent customer services.
- Application packaging and App.
- Refreshing\Upgrading employees’ hardware (Desktops, Laptops) and software roll-out and migration, involving over 5000 computers nationwide. PC refreshes (Upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7) using Microsoft System Management Server (SMS) and provided technical support to GSA executives.
- Installation & configuration of local and network printers. Also provided excellent customer service. Setup, configure and troubleshoot Lotus Notes issues.
- Problem Management - through data analysis, preventing problems and incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring incidents. Creating users accounts in AD (Active Directory).
- Software Installation/deployment and packaging using Computer Associate (CA) - Unicenter Desktop and Server Management (DSM\SDO and Win Install) software solutions. Ghost desktops and laptops using Symantec and Norton Ghost image (Ghost console, Windows 2000 to XP). Changed and replaced server backup tapes. Worked with a team implementing GSA- GITGO nationwide projects, migration from windows 2000 to XP. Video conferencing support as well.
- Provided field customer services and LAN support with 80% travel to GSA regional locations\sites across the United States. Also conducted site surveys for systems upgrades and refresh.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Specialist/Desktop Support
- Used Altiris 6.9 software migration and Ghost deployment solution, massive imaged and migration Win 2000 computers to Win XP; Ghost imaged new computers with standard images for the AO (Administrative Office of the U.S Courts). Setup user accounts in Win server 2003 Active Directory (AD) console and also configured VPN on laptops.
- Provided, Lotus Notes, and server backups and monitoring.