- High energy individual with over 14 years of exceptional experience in the ECM space using Confidential /FileNet products such as FileNet P8 - Business Process Manager, Image Manager, Content Manager, Enterprise Records(RM), Content Federation, Confidential Content Navigator (ICN), WorkplaceXT, Confidential Content Collector (ICC), SAP Archivelink Connector to FileNet. Storage technologies such as EMC Centera, NetApp Snaplock, SAN/NAS Confidential DB2 Content Manager(CM8), Content Manager on Demand(CMOD) Data capture technologies such as Datacap, KOFAX Capture, KTA, KTM, KSMS, KIC, OCR/ICR, and Barcode.
- Proven track record of Solutions Architecture, System Administration and Development, HA and DR expertise, System Migration, Performance Tuning through reengineering and redeployment resulting in system stabilization and increased up-time.
- Administration of P8 platform, applying system patches, upgrades, monitoring solutions, scripting with UNIX Shell, Backup and Restore activities, Enterprise storage policies, Active Directory integration, Administration of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBoss.
- Solid experience with custom development and Administration of KOFAX Capture using Capture API’s, OCR, KTM, Bar Code, Redaction, Release script using .Net platform, OCX Custom Panel development, Batch Class setup, Reporting etc.
- Extensive AutoCAD API experience for engineering document and drawing conversions.
- FileNet P8 ECM/BPM Solutions Architect, contributing in the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications (e.g. RESTful services, WSDL Web services, SOAP). In depth skills include .Net (C#/VB) win form/web/web services, j2ee java workflow, FileNet APIs CE, IS, CS, records manager (RM)
- Diverse industry experience including large finance, government, healthcare, insurance and Public utility companies - bringing industry Best Practices for Confidential FileNet P8 and Kofax products.
Imaging and Workflow: FileNet P8 Content Manager, DB2 Content Manager (CM8), Business Process Manager, Image Manager, Case Manager, Confidential Content Navigator, Records Manager, Process Analyzer, Process Simulator, CFS-IS,, Content Search Engine, Confidential Content Collector, FSM, FileNet Capture, Datacap Taskmaster 8.0/8.1, Confidential Classification Module (ICM), eProcess 4.2, 5.0. COLD, MRII, HPII FileNet Content Services 5.x, CS Panagon Web Services 3.x, Panagon Web Publisher 4.5, Panagon Rendition Services for PDF (Publisher 1.1.1), eProcess 4.1.0, WAL for IMSFileNet development toolkits and API s, IDM Desktop 3.2, 3.2, FileNet s J2EE Connector Architecture (JCA) version 1.0(ISRA), KOFAX Ascent Capture 5/6/7, KOFAX Image Controls, Acrobat Capture for OCR, RightFax Server, LEAD Tools for Imaging.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/11g
Web & Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, IIS, Apache
Tools: Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafeASP.NET, ASP, ADO.NET, ADO, RDO, DAO, ActiveX Control, ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE, JDBC, ODBC, OLEDB, COM/DCOM, SOAP, XML, XSLT, DOM, SAX
Operating Systems: WINDOWSM Confidential AIX, HP Unix, Solaris, Red Hat Linux
FileNet Installation and Migration Specialist
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Provide FileNet software Installation and Architecture duties implementing a multitude of Confidential products - Confidential FileNet (5.2/5.2.1), Confidential Case Manager, Confidential Content Navigator (2.0/2.0.3), Confidential Content Collector. These products are installed under the WebSphere 8.5.5 environment on Windows Server 2012 R2 with high encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Implementing a Kofax KTM solution for automating Accounts Payable (AP)- Invoice Processing. Setting up with Capture, KIC, KTM Classification, Recognition and Extraction of multi country invoices with integration to SAP and HPRM.
- Setting KTM Page Locators, Dictionaries, Databases, Fuzzy search within KTM validation. Project contained over 40 different locators for extracting PO and non PO invoices. Wrote a Kofax .Net Workflow module (WFA) for automating Vendor Creation process.
- Developed custom Kofax Export Connector for releasing images to SAP.
Confidential, La Jolla, CA
- KOFAX Imaging SME for KOFAX Capture 10, KTA/KTM environment for Confidential ’s mobile scanning solution. Setup, configuration of KAPOW, Total Agility, KC 10, Export/Import Connectors to P8.
- Worked with Kofax PS with integration of KTA on premise components, setting up with KTA Classification and KTA Extraction Group to allow Classification, Separation and Extraction of
- Received Kofax at Transform 2015 in Las Vegas for most Innovative solution for Data Integration
Environment: Confidential AIX 5.3, FileNet P8 5.1, Confidential Records (IER), CFS-IS, Kofax KTA 7.0, WebSphere, Oracle 11g, Windows 2008 R2