- A forward - thinking and detail-oriented SAP professional with a focus on materials management (MM) and supply chain processes. Experience includes configuration and business analysis in the areas of procurement, MRP/replenishment, inventory management, forecasting, shipping/receiving, and warehousing. Can also provide support in PP and FICO modules, as related to crossover with MM. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with external business partners, provide training and support, and lead teams. Proven aptitude for resolving issues, identifying strategies to improve efficiency, and ensuring consistent achievement of key company goals and objectives.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
SAP Business Partner and Application Analyst
- Provided SAP MM application support in an oil and gas production company.
- Met with business people to gain information on needs and changes in software, and implemented changes if applicable.
- Delivered support for break-fix issues.
- Participated in upgrade to EHP7.
- Performed configuration changes.
- Provided material ledger support.
- Created testing setup and support.
- Performed normal SAP support functions as required.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Senior Applications Consultant,
- Performed AFS/IS-Retail consulting at client sites.
- Facilitated and guided blueprint sessions.
- Recommended solution paths.
- Identified and documented WRICEF items.
- Created functional specifications.
- Made configuration changes as required.
- Performed testing setup and support.
- Provided training for customers/end users.
- Provided system support.
- Served as team lead for AFS implementation.
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
SAP IS-Retail Configuration,
- Oversaw configuration and support of SAP IS-Retail system in accordance with customer blueprint and business needs.
- Monitored and maintained master data.
- Supported physical inventory processes.
- Supported site (store) level inventory management and goods movements.
- Provided guidance on purchase orders (standard and custom order types and return orders).
- Set up inbound and outbound delivery notifications via IDOCs
- Provided article master configuration including BD10 interface with AFS (R/3 wholesale).
- Configured forecast and replenishment within IS-Retail (standard parameters as well as customization around seasonality and replenishment types.
- Supported pricing procedures and condition records.
- Gained experience with touch points of PI (XI) interface between Retail and point of sale system and ALE/TLE interfaces between AFS (wholesale) and Retail system.
- Participated in four full life cycle implementations in multiple countries, including roll-out in Europe for ten countries as “big-bang” go-live.
Quik to Fix Foods, Garland, Texas, Director of Materials, . Served as module leader for SAP conversion. Gained implementation and configuration experience in MM and WM, and touch points with SD and PPPI modules. Supported WM in several internal and external warehouses, picking and shipping, removal/placement strategies, MRP, and stock transport orders. Provided configuration to support staging areas for production and batch management. Directed flow of materials in ready-to-eat food manufacturing company. Oversaw operation of shipping/receiving, purchasing, warehousing, inventory control, and two off-site third-party warehouses. Managed five direct reports with total of 24 employees.
Applied Concepts, Inc ., Plano, Texas, Materials Manager, . Negotiated annual electronic component contract, resulting in 13% savings ($150,000) each of first two years. Achieved average annual spend savings of $200,000 each year. Performed strategic sourcing of products to support cost savings initiatives. Expanded global sourcing program to include sourcing trips to China and Mexico. Managed supplier delivery and quality programs. Worked heavily with engineering department to qualify new suppliers and sources of products. Reviewed policies and processes for ways to improve efficiency. Oversaw Lean Manufacturing initiative in operations area. Administered master schedule, MRP, and planning maintenance. Led complete warehouse operation/inventory control function.
Respironics , Englewood, Colorado, Senior Buyer, . Responsible for maintaining inventory levels in a medical device manufacturing environment. Managed vendors, created purchase orders and controlled MRP settings.
Telectronics Pacing Sysyems , Westminster, Colorado, Materials Manager, . Purchased and maintained parts for manufacturing of pacemakers. Managed vendors and alternate sources of supply.
Toshiba medical systems , Littleton, Colorado, Inventory Control, . Managed satellite warehouse of repair parts for a medical device sales and service company. Shipped replacement parts to engineers for on-site repairs.