Project Manager and Technical Implementation Leader, with 12+ year’s demonstrated s in delivering a superior experience in solutions delivery and software development for public and private sector companies.
- Significant hands - on Program and Project management experience from project initiation to implementation using formal project management methodologies and processes, successfully keep projects on budget and schedule
- Outstanding technical analysis, architecture, design/develop and deployment skills in most Products: SalesForce.com, Jira, HRIS, EMR, SAP Procurement, Microsoft Access Database, SQL*Server, SQL Scripting, PL/SQL, HL7, IIS, and (.Net)
- Proficient facilitating virtual team meeting utilizing WebEx and Microsoft LiveMeeting
- Development and maintenance of all required project documents
- Pursued a Life Goal to become a licensed Realtor to help facilitate home ownership
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Cross - Functional Teams
- Strategic Planning
- Requirements gathering
- IT Implementation
- Relationship Development
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Onsite Service Delivery
- Client Relations
- Process Improvement
- Vendor Management
- Risk Management
- Data Migration
- Team Leadership
- Mentoring &
- Product Deployment
- Post-Sales Support
- Research & Development
- Benefits & Claims
- Agile Methodology
- Sales Operations
Microsoft Office: MS Projects, Office , , Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint 2010/2013, Lync 2013, Office 2013, MS-SQL Server Database, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Access Database, Clarity, Remedy, Basecamp, Atlassian.com/software/jira/agile, Argus, LIMS, SalesForce.com, SAP Procurement, SQL Scripting, LiveMeeting, WebEx, Skype for business, PL/SQL, HL7, IIS, .Net, Crystal Reports, Oracle Database Tools,9.2x, PL/SQL, Lotus Notes, iOS 8x, Mobile Iron, Stratus Video Interpreting, Creston AV
Confidential, Clinton, Md
Realtor Sales Consultant/PT
- Consult with sellers and buyers in marketing, selling and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
Confidential, Temple Hills, Md
Project Manager Consultant
- P/R for Probate properties. Directed, managed and led multiple property renovations
- Accomplished project tasks, budget allocations, and vendor relations within the project timeline
- Developed teams and facilitated task reviews and task completion
- Managed communications with relevant renovation teams and key stakeholders/heirs
- Moderated project status updates to all relevant stakeholders.
- Completed distributions, and filed the Estate on time and under budget.
Confidential, Reston, Va
Project Manager Engagement Specialist
- Augmented in the development of strategies to support the client’s enterprise service needs
- Examined market research and alternatives analysis to aid in the evaluation and selection of new technology tools (such as Web/ Ex, Office PM, and Creston AV and Microsoft collaboration tools)
- Delivered standard and customized technology on technologies to include: MS SharePoint 2010, Skype for Business 2013, Office365, Creston AV:
- Recommended ideas to the senior management in the execution Operational programs and projects
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Successfully led the deployment of a new service, video remote interpreting, throughout multiple hospitals concurrently.
- Project completed ahead of schedule. with +90% customer satisfaction
- Collaborated with hospital business leadership and professional IT deployment teams to define requirements and develop execution plans
- Served as the regional liaison to the local teams; managed regional project schedule, and project deployments, while tracking and mitigating project risks and issues during deployments. Provided consultation, project management and deployment guidance to each of the 21 hospitals in Northern California, exceeded 90% on-time deployment status.
- Planned, facilitated and led meetings with both regional and hospital staff, in person and web-ex.
- Interfaced with business leads and IT teams at each deployment site to execute on project tasks supporting deployment and quality standards
- Provided regional oversight for deployment and escalated issues for resolution, as appropriate
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Project Manager/Vendor Management
- Performance and Relationship management for pharmacy benefit and claims vendor
- Planned, managed and re-engineered daily and operational projects issues for vendor compliance Operational tasks were balanced with Strategic project creations for cost savings to the dept.
- Project managed, monitored, and implemented operational Pharmacy Services projects.
- Including benefits & claims, pharmacy networks, formulary, and prior-authorization project tasks implementations.
- Facilitated cross-functional year-end project metrics performance for Q-4 2013 & Q1-2014 releases. Up 15% in client satisfaction for Q1- project implementations
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Planned, scheduled and monitored tasks, timelines, issues during the planning and strategy of multiple proofs of concept store projects.
- Created and managed communication documents, project requirement and risk documents for team members and key stakeholders.
- Point of contact for project development from plan development through purchasing.
- Scheduled and facilitated weekly project team meetings to review project status and timelines
- Research, plan and coordinate partner relationships for Green and Energy Efficient product solutions for the “Attainable Sustainable Housing” model ASH.
- Discovered and reported usable findings of financial options for Energy and Green Building retrofits for clients and staff, i.e. (PACE, EUC, and Utility Rebate) programs
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Project Manager /Business Analyst Consultant
- Successfully project managed and implemented five integrated Hospital Confidential and vendor/ (96 physician practices) EMR (Electronic Medical Record) systems.
- Defined requirements and developed project plans with tasks and resources for execution
- Coordinated weekly conference calls with local and remote business and professional project team members
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications and risk management, and quality standards of projects deliverables and product deployments
- Facilitated multiple vendor /client “unit and integration acceptance testing” using Live Meeting and WebEx
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Successfully collaborated with Cross Functional team in Community Health Care Administration to identify requirements, plan, and execute project plan for “Centralized’ Patient Services Help Desk
- Consulted with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
- Established and implemented project stakeholders communication plan
- Managed weekly meeting, agendas, and project status reports
Confidential, Bay Point, CA
- Conducted a series of successful Projects for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Lead small teams in property Acquisitions, green project renovations, and CRM technical support
- Developed National Partnership with other Residential Real Estate Acquisition Specialist & consulted them with technical advice on their upgrades of software and hardware issues.
- Conducted project meetings bi-monthly meeting in-person and remote to discuss and monitor tasks