- I am a project coordinator enthusiast, who wants to put to use all available data and turn into a possible asset for the company making data - driven decision based on Project guideline and details.
- Understands that the most important part of making any decision is collection of data and laying out blue print with scope of project.
- Seeking a challenging position in a reputed firm to use and improve my skills in planning, analyzing and project coordination with the knowledge acquired from academic courses.
- Knowledge of Software Testing, Sanity and Smoke testing of applications before testing effort of UAT and Regression testing of applications.
- Knowledge of enhancing and editing test scripts.
- Knowledge of retrieving database information by executing SQL Queries and perform data analysis as per the scope and objective of business.
- Ability to set QA testing objectives.
- Analytical and problem: solving skills.
- Knowledge in using tools, version controls and defect tracking and monitoring.
- Knowledge of different stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional inquisitiveness and ability to learn new concepts and tools.
- Able to work independently as well as in a Team Environment.
- Effective time management skills and consistent ability to meet client deadlines.
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Exceptional inquisitiveness and ability to learn new concepts.
Business Tools: MS Office Suites- Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, UML 2.0 (Use Cases, Process Flow/Swim Lane Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Support System (BSS), Content Management System (CMS)
Testing Tools: ALM, HP Quality Center, Rational Tools, QTP Traceability Matrix, MS Visio, AGILE, QTP, Informatica Data Quality
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/ 10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2012/2008
Customer Services/ Sales Representative
- Managed the printing and delivery of quarterly and annual reports of financial transactions.
- Taking orders from different departments and Vendors, client management.
- Book appointments based on specific service time requirement
- Answer incoming calls using the standard greeting in a timely manner.
- Communicate current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to guests by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of spa offerings.
- Support technicians by managing schedules and handling backlogs.
- Inventory management and control.
- Coordinated and facilitated the JAD session to understand the user requirements and also their system's implementation.
- Created Screen Mockups and Dependencies using MS Excel.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio so that developers and other stakeholders can understand the business process.
- Used MS Project and assisted project manager in making Project Plan with necessary modifications.
- Core Competencies: Project Planning, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, System Analysis and Quality Assurance, System Testing, E-business Applications, Software Post Implementation, Help desk Implementation, User Training.