- Possess superb technical aptitude and client management expertise
- Excellent deductive reasoning and troubleshooting abilities
- Accustomed to working in an assiduous, fast pace environment and responding to frequent demands from multiple sources
- Superior customer service, accompanied by strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with managers, colleagues, and customers
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory
Proficient in: Microsoft Office applications, Linux/Unix, Windows 2000/ME/XP/7/10 Pro, MacOS, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 , Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Blackberry iOS, Android platform, HTML, Cisco WebEx, Windows Remote Assist, Go2Assist, SCCM, USMT, Bit Locker, DTE, BES, Citrix, Cisco. CMS, CPU, RAM, Hard disk, SAN, NAS, Network Interface, Symantec NetBackup, Vision, Centricity, Mobile Iron, AirWatch, Touchdown, Duo Mobile, Relativity, Citrix Xenmobile, XenApp, Citrix Studio, KiwiSyslog, Office 365, Skype for Business, Jira, VMware/Vsphere
CAREER RELATED HISTORY:
Executive IT Support Specialist
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Oversees and updates assigned support service requests, handling daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management
- Provided superior desktop support to the executive leadership team.
- Working off a Service Management ticket queue, ensuring high urgency tickets are prioritized
- Support Single Sign - On using Active Directory Federation Services with Multifactor Authentication
- Active Directory support and Administration (Group policy, permissions, account provisioning)
- VMware administration
- Exchange/Office 365 support, maintenance, and administration (Accounting provisioning, migration from Exchange to office 365, distribution creation), Window 7 and Windows 10 support, Microsoft Office Support
- Proactively monitor and respond to electronic tickets from internal and external clients for both trouble and task-oriented issues, while providing clearly written documentation regarding the problem, task, and resolution
- Provides onsite PC repair, virus- and spyware-remediation, maintenance/rejuvenation, data-recovery, networking and upgrades.
- Ensure all systems are operated, maintained, and information is disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices
- Create, test and develop current Workstation images. Test, evaluate, and package software and applications for workstation distribution
- Attended meetings both locally, and via teleconference. Works closely with vendors and managed services to maintain systems and services, manage change, and deploy new systems and services
- Travels to different location in the US to set up desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections
- Conduct user training to ensure systems security and increase user awareness
Multi-Client Support Engineer/Trainer
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Provided overall remote training and support for several key accounts
- Responsible for backing up data using NetBackup and re administering data after performing OS upgrades.
- Access user's desktop to troubleshoot computer, install hardware equipment (power supply, CPU, RAM, Hard disk, Disk Drives, Network Interface Cards, Motherboards, PCI/AGP Cards)
- Responsible for administering Mobile device management applications such as AirWatch, Mobile Iron and Touchdown. Responsible for provisioning both Android and iOS.
- Perform active directory object manipulation including password resets, profiles, distribution security groups and user account creation
- Responsible to install and/or troubleshoot applications using Bomgar, Cisco WebEx, Air Watch Portal, SCCM, SMS, Windows Remote Assist, Microsoft Lync or Go2Assist
- Managed Microsoft SCCM deployments, managed software delivery, security updates, and application tracking on Windows systems.
- Installed desktop software application, hardware, peripherals and configure Microsoft Outlook mailboxes remotely
- Proactively monitor while documenting client activity via Remedy, Heat, Siebel, Salesforce, Service-Now, and CA ticketing software
- Support proprietary firm applications (WorkSite+, iManage, MacPac, CommVault, AccuRoute, Biscom, VMware, Vspehere) and remote access tools (Citrix, Cisco VPN) in addition to mobile device support (BlackBerry, iOS and Android platforms)
Network and Desktop Support
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Assisted remote users in connecting via Citrix to connect to their network resources. Using the Cisco Call Manager administrator console I create voice mailboxes, manage mailboxes/extensions and reset passwords.
- Performed installation and configuration of all software applications; operating system and anti-virus updates. Troubleshooting and administration of Linux, Unix, Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP computers.
- Provided remote assistance with installs, network configuration, system configuration, hardware break/fix and advanced technical support.
- Responsible for granting access to shared drives, adding group memberships, resetting passwords, enabling/disabling accounts in Active Directory. Responsibility for processing contractor access request and processing termination request from PeopleSoft team.
- Responsible for creating mailboxes, distribution list and granting rights in mailboxes using Exchange Management Console. Developed and maintained group memberships for shared drives in Windows Server 2010.
- Deployed and installed hardware and software on desktops and all in one computer monitors and end-user support with a primary focus in System Center Configuration Manager.
- Installed memory, hard drives, NIC cards, and video cards in desktops. Troubleshoot computer hardware and software. Maintained and troubleshoot routers, switches, desktop and laptop computers.
Monitoring & Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Responsible for supplying front-line technical support, monitoring services, and world-class customer service
- Work to define and diagnose issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skill, troubleshooting methodologies and problem solving skills
- Provide for the 24-hour monitoring and support of LBS devices and entities while maintaining a strict adherence to policies and procedures as defined by contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Participate in the creation of documentation and assist in the preparation of technical presentations for Omnilink staff designed to improve the technical capability of the team