Talent Recruitment and Acquisition professional with Administrative Assistant and Coordinating background with an excellent record of identifying ideal candidates. Trusted advisor, liaison, and Assistant.
- Talent Assessment& Acquisition
- High - Volume Staffing Projects
- Social Media Recruiting
- Candidate Sourcing
- ATS and Recruiting Software
- Detailed Job Requisition Creation
- Advanced Boolean Searches
- Job Ads and Postings
LinkedIn Recruiter | Taleo | IBM Kenexa BrassRing | Google Docs | Monster| iCIMs| | Workday ZipRecruiter Microsoft Office | CareerBuilder | Medzilla | MedReps | Peoplesource
Confidential - Somerset, NJ
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment efforts for Shi’s IT Enterprise Commercial Account Executives throughout the U.S.
- Currently responsible for 12 Commercial Account Executive requisitions.
- Within 3 weeks of employment, closed 2 difficult requisitions; one opened eight months, 2nd six months.
- Maintain and develop network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates within the IT industry through various social media networks; LinkedIn, Indeed, emails, and iCIMs
- Pre-screen/interview candidates before sending to hiring managers, administer offer letters, and salary requirements/expectations.
- Maintain open relationships with hiring managers and hiring directors to discuss improvements for their current opportunities.
Confidential - Warren, NJ
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for the recruitment, sourcing, and screening of all healthcare sales applicants via different resume banks via the Internet/social media, email correspondence/campaigns, i.e.: LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, MedReps, Medzilla, and AMR’s company website.
- Skilled in online recruiting services by contacting candidates and using research tools.
- Track and source candidate information via the various ATS platforms that we utilize.
- Identify potential target companies and candidates.
- Serve as Operations Manager during commercialization projects.
- Consult with recruiting team/clients over applicant skill sets and selection recommendations by defining individual manager's ideal candidate profile.
- Create detailed job requisitions from clients and associated recruiters via various social media outlets.
- Develop specific qualifications for each requisition.
- Provide updates to recruiting team and assist in the recruitment and sourcing process.
- Conduct candidate pre-screening for all requisitions to make sure requirements are met.
- Promote current opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Establish long-term relationships with candidates.
- Work with recruiters to coordinate interviews.
- Provide reports for all requisitions to client and recruiting team.
- Manage job postings on AMR’s corporate website, as well as on online search engines.
- Decreased advertisement cost for AMR by negotiating with vendors by over 40%, while still generating a high volume of qualified candidates for our clients.
- Prepare and maintain quarterly/yearly company productivity spreadsheet.
- Responsible for contract maintenance with major search engines: Indeed, Monster, MedReps, Medzilla, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn.
- Prepare client presentations for healthcare companies requesting our services.
- Providing highest level of support to CEO and 6 Executive Recruiters.
- Responsible for preparing Excel/Google spread sheet reports.
- Maintain client files, enter confidential information into internal database
- Maintained confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information.
- Responsible for management of office supplies, time sheet management for temps, maintain bank statements/information, ensure billing accuracy for office expenses.
- Preparing, proofread, and edit letters, reports, memos, emails.
Confidential - Bloomfield, NJ
Office Manager/Dental Assistant
- Responsible for 4 doctor practice and 10 dental assistants.
- Traveled with dentist to our practice’s three different locations when needed.
- Effectively manage patient care.
- Office management responsibilities for our main practice; scheduling, inventory, dental equipment maintenance.
- Insurance verifications, managing account receivables/payables, follow-ups with insurance companies when needed.
- Maintain clean, sterile surgical equipment, office environment, processing x-rays, chairside assistant to our practice’s dentist.