Recent graduate in Computer Network and Cybersecurity, with experience providing IT support for a multi - location organization. Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills and customer support. A self-starter who quickly becomes proficient in new technology; and performs well in both team and self-direct settings.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server, Linux OS, Mac OS X, Apple iOS, Android, AWS
Networking: TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, Active Directory Domain Services, Wireshark
Programming Language: HTML
Tools: /Applications Microsoft SCCM, VirtualBox
Others: Computer security concepts
Confidential, Shady Grove, MD
IT Service Desk Evening Shift Team Lead
- Responsible for daily troubleshooting service desk tickets and ensure SLA completion of tasks.
- Provide Active Directory support: computer and user account management.
- Support and troubleshoot Panopto audio/video capturing software and AXIS IP cameras.
- As a team, responsible for an ongoing IT resource relocation project, as well as following up and troubleshooting any issues that may arise from the relocation.
IT Service Desk Associate
- Provided first-level contacts, technical support, and user to over 5,000 staff, faculty, and students from nine Maryland public universities, and campus visitors—in person, and over the phone.
- Responsible for troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues. Escalated unresolved queries to the appropriate upper level of support as needed.
- Provided Active Directory support: user account management.
- Documented assigned service desk interactions and resolutions using Help Desk Authority (HDA) ticket tracking software.
- Performed installation, updating, and supporting hardware and applications on staff and faculty offices in three campus buildings as per request; including but not limited to Windows and Mac desktops and laptops, network and personal printers, user applications and drivers.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Worked with Digital Learning Center Specialists and Student Assistants to provide students and faculty with general technology support within the Digital Learning Centers and computer classrooms.
- Collaborated with Digital Learning Center Specialists, Student Assistants, and personnel from various departments to provide students with general academic support.
- Provided general academic computer assistance to students and faculty; including but not limited to Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, Blackboard Learn, and WEPA Cloud Printing.
- Performed general computer troubleshooting; including but not limited to software issues, network connection, printing, and audio/visual systems; within the Digital Learning Centers and computer classrooms.
Customer Service Associate
Confidential, White Oak, MD
- Worked with team members to maintain adequate merchandise stocks on hand to ensure high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Worked with team members to maintain store’s cleanliness, organization, and safe environment.
- Developed product knowledge consistently to provide quality assistance to customers.
- Handled thousands of dollars in multiple transactions daily.
- Actively employed suggestive selling techniques.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Worked with Computer Lab staff and Student Assistants to provide students and faculty with general technology support within the computer labs and classrooms.
- Provided general academic computer assistance to students and faculty; including but not limited to Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Blackboard Learn, printing, and scanning.
- Performed general computer troubleshooting; including but not limited to software issues, network connection, printing, and audio/visual systems; within the computer labs and classrooms.