- 19 + years of providing enterprise technical support to large Windows environments
- Previous experience migrating from Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS environment
- Lead project coordinator for all hardware refreshes and deployment for Windows and Office 365
- Nine years project coordinator, application testing and hardware deployment
- Excellent customer care, satisfaction, and retention/ recovery skills
- Fluent in Spanish (Verbal and Written)
- Security Clearance Top Secret Clearance (Renew Required)
Azure Platform Technical Support Engineer
- Providing outstanding technical support to our Confidential Business Customers
- Resolve Customers VMA, Connections, configurations, setup, and migrations, ASM to ARM
- Technical experience and knowledge working in Azure technical support or equivalent technology
- Created small onboarding training for new hires for our Azure Platform Technical Support Engineer
- Handle all cases with Confidential standards and collaborate with peers, teammates, TA other global SE
- Provide outage support to our global customers in coordination with Windows Azure Service (ASA)
- Challenged daily with different cases to provide broader capabilities to customers as Azure expands
- Assist customer in cases Sev. A — C and escalate cases to proper team with internal tools support
- Work well with other peers, TA and different PODs to receive guidance and mentorship for cases
- Document all technical work and research in detailed and comprehensive manner in MSSolve
- Always challenged in difficult cases and continue to provide customers satisfaction of Confidential product and continuous learning
Desktop Support Engineer III
- Provide level 2 and 3 supports to internal customers also field tech customers.
- Used LEMSS and SCCM and AD to add, change, move profiles, Desktop and laptops.
- Provided customer support with MS Project site 365 and Win 7, and Win 8.
- Create tickets in Change Gear and track all HW, SW and Apps in IT Helpdesk Database.
- Supported field tech customers with remote tools: WRA, GTA(citrix), Logmein 123, RDC.
- Assisted in Mobile device setup and MacBook setup and support for internal customers.
Sr. Desktop Analyst
- Provide level 1 - 3 customer support to all users and the Tenet health executives.
- Supported home customers with remote tools: WRA, GTA(citrix), Logmein 123, RDC.
- Manage AD in setting up users in specific containers to deploy laptops, desktops, tablets.
- Security setup for users on Air-watch mobile account for Confidential, Confidential and Smartphones.
- Setup and managed the executive quarterly board meetings.
- Provide one on one training with various applications and hardware to all executives.
Sr. Desktop Support Analyst
- Repair Confidential tablets for Frito Lay (78 sites) Certified.
- Lead on Assigning tickets to Frito Lay desktop techs using Confidential Service Manager 9.
- Create test cases for Confidential helpdesk on new hardware products.
- Assist with training manuals for all TSA’s in the field to create tickets in Confidential Service Manager 9.
- Create tickets for HP, Confidential, and Confidential for tech dispatch or hardware replacements.
- Backline team support for MacBook, I-Phones, and I pad for Frito Lay HQ and Confidential HQ.
- Provided RDP session support to Frito Lay warehouse distribution centers
Desktop Support Engineer
- Project coordinator for all hardware refreshes also deployment of Win7 & MS Office 2010.
- Used Altiris Software Distribution and also build image script to deploy all HW units.
- Setup hardware and granted access rights to customers using Active Roles Server.
- Closing a high percentage of level 2 & 3 tickets from customers using Service Online.
SA Desktop Support Analyst
- Repair, trouble shoot and support customers with open tickets in Magic.
- Laptop / desktop migration and repair for all Confidential side of Confidential .
- Coordinator of the encryption project during the merging of Confidential.
- Phone support to customers with imaging, internal software, Office Suite, & Windows.
- Configured, build, all desktops, laptops and servers for various divisions.
- Managed inventory database for test equipment and MQC process for Confidential .
- Tested Confidential WCI and WSL build platform for updates on services, and patches.
- Provide administrative support for Windows NT, Novell, CA-ACF2, RACF, CA-.
- Top Secret, Hyperion, various application platforms, and remote access Confidential .
- Conduct daily monitor of Symantec IDS software console for system.
- Responsible for uploading security licenses to Confidential server for new VPN cards.
- Create and manage new account in AD, Citrix Mainframe, and Exchange Server.