Over 22 years’ experience as Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Tester. Working on various platforms and software languages. I have experience as a team lead and member. Very versed with software tools used for various software development life cycles and protocols.
Operating Systems: Window 7(4) Windows 2000(4), Windows XP(4), Windows NT(5), Novell 5.0(1), Confidential mainframe 30xx(5), UNIX(5), DOS(7), LAN and Network Administration(E), TCP/IP(1), Linux(1). TSO/ISPF(4), LINUX(2) J2EE(4)
Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Mozilla Fox, Chrome
Languages: HTML(5), Java(2), DTHML(1),, XML(1), FORTRAN(E),Shellscripting Cobol(E), SQL scripting(3), C++(E), ASP(2), MS SQL Analyzer(3)
Design Tools: Winrunner (5), Loadrunner(2), Test Director(3), QTP(2), Rational Suite(2), PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 (Personnel Management Modules)
Development Tools: Frontpage(3), Dreamweaver(2), 1stpage(1)
Office Tools: Word (8), Excel (6), VISIO (4), Microsoft Project (4)
Databases: Oracle (35), Ingress 6.4 (1), MS - ACCESS (7), DB2(3)
Utilities: Winzip (7), clearcase(2), Inconcert(E), Cognos(1), PL/SQL, MS-Server 2003
Networks: LAN (2), VAX/VMS(5), GSM-MSC, UNIX
SQA Lead /Help Desk Analyst
- Application Summary: Provide Agile-SCRUMM testing for Confidential ’s Virtualscopics Patient Tracker Application
- Responsibility Summary: Responsible for manual testing web and database for the patient tracker statistical reporting system for modality image data studies (MRI, CT, PET, XRay..etc) in accordance with FDA regulated studies. Provide liaison and answer and respond to UAT teams concerns.
Skills Used: MS Active Director, MS SQL Management Studio, ETL, JIRA, TestTrack, VB Studio, IIS server, JSON, Postman, Excel, Devops
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Test Lead/Linux kornshell Developer
- Lead tester on PPL Smartmeter Vision 20/20 project
- Responsible initially for scripts kornshell scripts for utility billing file ETL and file movement.
- Then responsible for testing manual and automated validation using Selenium to Smarter Meter data transformation and data manipulation for reporting and billing.
- Update UAT team on progress and answer questions concerning change management.
Confidential, Alexander, VA
- Responsible testing EDI verification between the Web Services UI application and the Confidential Integrated Bus interface.
Skills Used: Web Services, Confidential Rational Manage Confidential Rational Test Manager, PL/SQL, Linux, Confidential Interface Bus, Selenium, Cucumber, EDI, POS systems, Android/IOS Mobile testing, Restful/API
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
SQA Lead /Help Desk Analyst
- Provide support for Active Director accounts and UI interface issues for Oracle based Ellucian Banner applications.
- Provide real time help desk user support for all staff, faculty, and employees for 14 community and technical colleges.
- This duties include user security issues, account access updates and user interface problems.
- Responsible for manual black box testing of all of the applications and software tools used by the IT department.
Skills Used: MS Active Director, Oracle SQL, Ellucian IT Service .Manager, Sungard Higher Education System Administration Center Luminis Platform, ios, Android, Windows 7, 8, NT, Vista, XP, VMWARE, WRA, Citrix Receiver. QTP 9.0, Confidential Mainframe, SQL Scripting, C#, Oracle
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr.QA engineer Lead
- Testing Web site using A/B test methods for various drug randomization assignments.
- Responsible for manual testing of web site that assigned dosages to random test subjects in clinical trials on Microsoft IE Browsers and IVR system. This was accordance with FDA QSR, ISO guidelines, including 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP . Also, involved with T/SQL manipulations.
- Liaison with UAT team for change control
Skills Used: Windows XP, QTP 8.5, T/SQL, Star Team, Waterfall SDLC.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
- Responsible for installing new application such as Thomson One, Bloomberg, Touch point, Microsoft Office, configuration of MS Outlook…etc. after the computers are re-imaged from Novell to Windows XP.
Skills Used: Windows XP, SALT, Active Directory.
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
Senior QA Engineer Lead
- Responsible for writing test plans and executing manual black tests (client/server and web interface) and grey box tests (SQL queries) and DML scripting and data migration.
- This involved Web Application Server web portal for users outside of Confidential and Client/Server environment.
- This involved installation of new releases and assemblies for customized interfaces along with updates of the data dictionary.
- This also involved automated fax and documentation receptions and transmissions as well as API testing and all web browser types for RxClaims adjudication and PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management).
- Also to test validation of data integration between the web and client/server interfaces.
- Tested client and internal user functional test requirement and business rules with a focus on Business Objects and Service Oriented Application. T hese interfaces included tabulated UI’s such as patient info, MD, Insurance, finance and prescription distribution.
- Lash Groups clients included, Pfizer, Abbott Labs, GSK, Novartis, and Genentech….etc. Also participated in post mortem session with UAT managers.
Skills Used: Windows XP, Microsoft SQL Server Query Analyzer, .NET, VB, Star Team, MS Visual Studio, QTP and SOAP UI, Agile/Scrum SLDC, PL/SQL, Mainframe, C#
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
Senior QA Engineer
- Responsible for writing test plans and executing manual black tests (client/server and web interface) and white box tests (SQL queries) and DML scripting, SOA functionality in a Agile/Scrumm SDLC. .NET, JAVA Perl and C# platforms were tested.
- This involved the ability of the users of the applications to create, update and/or review patient’s health history, miscellaneous medical fast facts, medical conditions / contacts / consents, medications used, allergies and sensitivities, hospital stays emergency room and physician office visits.
- Also, to test validation of data integration between the web and client/server interfaces. In addition, the ability to review or record lab test results and vital signs.
- As well as patient training, medication equipment and literature order processing.
- Plus, critical alert levels for each patient and medical coding.
- I also tested user permission levels to access the different interfaces. QTP used as regression automated test tool and Quality Center as a test management and requirements tool. Also, acted as a UAT liaison. Clients such as Blue Cross, Aetna, HCA, MediCal, Medicaid…etc
Skills Used: Windows XP, Microsoft SQL Server Query Analyze, PL/SQL, .NET, HP ALM, Bugzilla, QTP, winrunner, SOAP UI, XML Agile/Srum SDLC
Confidential, Lafayette, CA
Senior QA Engineer Lead
- Responsible for executing existing black and white box test plans for the backoffice interface application that initialize, issued fare fees to automatic fee collection smartcards of various Confidential clients/transit operators products and services.
- This included testing fare reconciliation between different transit agencies financial institutions when an automatic fare smartcard has more than one agency’s product issued to it.
- Also, included automated fund reload to fare user’s cards as well as cancellation of AFC’s when cards are lost or stolen.
- In additional perform batch testing of financial/ecommerce In a Continuous build and integration environment with reconciliation(EFT) testing, between commuters and transit agencies financial institutions pay gate portal and CRM data gathering. Also, participated in test lab setup and download of firmware to the different devices customers would use to submit fares, ie CID’s devices, Add Fare Machines and POS transactions…. etc.
- The primary environments were .NET, Windows XP and Unix and mobile testing.
- In additional provided technical and training support to the Customer Service department and working with the offshore departments, which was QA in Bangalore, India and the Developers in Perth, Australia to coordinate test efforts.
- Project consisted of 70 % manual 30 % automated. Quick Test Professional was used at the automated testing tool and Test Director and Quality Center as a test management tool.
Skills Used: Unix Scripting, Shellscript, SQL plus, Windows XP, TOAD, .NET, smartcard, Test Director(Quality Center), clearquest, QTP, JIRA, batch and mainframe, and Mobile testing
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Senior QA Engineer/Test Lead
- Responsible as a team lead of 12 testers, for evaluation of functional requirements, creation and implementation of test cases both manual and automated testing against the PeopleSoft HRMS website application for naval personnel management and organizational coding.
- This included functional, unit and regression testing using RUP methodology. In addition, ensure that all 12 junior Engineers test cases were mapped with functional requirements within the test management and executed correctly.
- This project life cycle involved transitioning from an Confidential mainframe environment into a web base Data Warehouse web platform and Business Objects and Data Mapping.
Skills Used: PeopleSoft HRMS, SQL plus, DML Scripting, Oracle RDBMS, ETL, Rational Test manager, Rational Robot, Ration ClearQuest, Rational RequisitePro, J2EE, TOAD, ETL, Confidential Mainframe.