A successful employment partnership where I can use my technical, managerial and fiscal skills to provide solutions to workplace needs.
STUDENT INFORMATION SYTSTEMS SPECIALIEST
- Laserfiche Enterprise Records Management - Technical Lead, Certified through Laserfiche CPP program in Administration, Forms Design, Workflow Design and Troubleshooting.
- IBM Cognos BI 10.2.1 & 10.2.2 Reporting, Dashboarding, Burst Reports, Framework Modeling. Formal IBM training in Framework Manager, Reporting writing basic, Report writing advanced.
- SQL querying and stored procedures.
- Configuration and customization of Student Information System encompassing 39,000 students, 9 high schools, 12 middle schools, 37 primary schools and 2 alternative campuses.
- Technical Training Review
DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIEST
- Build MS Access Cost Database for New Plant Construction, Database allows for cost tracking by streamlining work order tracking.
- Work orders could be input by non-technical staff which gives standardized cost reports for several projects.
- End result is a clear, easy to read report of finances.
- Project Controls Data Migration through lookup tables for Excel.
- Project Assistance for Time Critical Scheduling using Microsoft Excel to create importable table for Primavera P6.
- Implementation of Online Curriculum Deployment changeover.
- Photographic and Video Production to promote district mission and media relations.
- Speaker, Narrator and Announcer for public events.
- Handle legal processing on behalf of District for Truancy.
- Staff hiring, retention and development.
- Collecting, managing and interpreting data from progress monitoring benchmarks using a variety of data aggregation tools. Using Excel and Access to generate reports and data in a manner more user friendly to less technical staff.
- Supervision and Evaluation of District Staff
- Administrator of the Districts Secondary Disciplinary Alternative Education Center
Confidential, Portland, TX
SECONDARY MATHEMATICS INSTRUCTOR/COACH
- Remediation of students whom had previously failed standardized testing. Success rate above 70%
- Facilitate the mathematics instruction of students assigned to the drop-out prevention school.
- Intermediate School Mathematics Instructor
- Mathis High School for International Studies Seminar Founding Instructor
- Facilitate the mathematics instruction of students assigned to the drop-out prevention school. Sunshine Academy
- Implement resolutions to technology issues.
- Staff Computer Hardware/Microsoft Office Software training.
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent.
- Provided solutions for structured annuities, retirement, mortgage protection, disability, and wealth accumulation
Confidential, Houston, TX
COMPUTER SCIENCE/MEDIA PRODUCTIONS INSTRUCTOR
- Evaluation of new technologies for use in area schools.
- Diagnosis & Implement resolutions to technology issues.
- Intranet/Internet development.
- Staff Computer Hardware/Software training in PC and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Intranet sites used database backend for customization of over 1,000 commercial buildings.
- Evaluation of Companies for Vendor Selection, including technologies, market viability and risk mitigation.
- Technical Project Management of outside vendors.