- To work with an esteem organization where I can utilize my acquired skill, ability and knowledge towards my duties with aim of seeing the progress of the professional growth and make a contribution to the growth of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of network operations and devices including TCP/IP, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless systems, peripherals, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Sever 2008 (Active directory, Fileserver).
- Worked on virtualization tools like Wire shark, VMware.
- Knowledge in RIP, RIP v2, OSPF, EIGRP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, SQL
- A resourceful, solution - focused individual with excellent Communication Skills.
- Responsible, loyal, reliable, and independent worker with high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proven ability to solve and identify problems, implementing innovative solutions.
- Polished and confident communicator with an emphasis on relationship-building.
- Innovative and creative with meticulous attention to detail.
- Open-minded and optimistic mentality with a drive for continuous growth and .
IT Support Specialist
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Firewall Installation & Configuration - Provided FW configuration work orders Add/Delete/Modify rules/policies and Access Lists in Firewalls, VPN configuration and carried other Network Security implementations.
- Monitored the infrastructure to check the health statuses of the Network devices, Links and Linux/Windows Servers.
- Setting up new user’s accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Strive to develop how-to and self-help articles for fellow help-desk staff, as well as customers.
- Accurately document work completed within ticketing and documentation platforms.
- Respond and close tickets for desktop, network, printer, backup, and mobile device support with a strong focus on first call resolution.
- Implement strategic projects alongside Senior technicians.
- Report to Service Desk Manager
- Participated in weekly review meetings focusing on results, problem solving and managing customer issues.
- Install work stations, connect and setup hardware and load all the required software.
- Maintained RAID levels and installed new applications and softwares on the blade servers.
- Took the backup of all the data from active data centre at the end of the day and then send it to the data recovery centre.
- Worked with the helpdesk department to know the details of providing technical support.
- Field service desk support requests via telephone, email and ticketing platform.
- Validate existing documentation on an ongoing basis against production environments to identify gaps, and errors contained therein.