To obtain a position that will enable me to use my experience, al background and ability to work well with people.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Great organizational, communication and customer service skills. Proficient in Windows, Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite. employment
- Work with visitors and staff in support of special events and concerts
- Maintain/install equipment in preparation for movies, musicals and plays
- Perform general/light maintenance duties (e.g. cleaning of building/property and trash removal)
- Transport seniors to/from park events
- Provided general mailroom support
- Retrieved and distributed incoming mail, shipments and overnight packages to various sites
- Prepared outgoing mail for shipment to various locations
- Maintained faxes, copiers and printers
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting end users by troubleshooting productions software/hardware and minor network issues
- Installed print drivers and perform regular preventative maintenance on hardware
- Collaborated closely with other IT team members in delivering dependable support
Park Maintenance Worker
- Responsible for ground maintenance to include trash removal, mowing, athlete field/playground maintenance, event set - up/breakdown and light trades (e.g. painting and carpentry)
- Responsible for warehouse inventory and invoices of merchandise
- Delivery of merchandise to customers.
- Restocked snacks and candy within vending machines at private companies.