- Telecom Engineer with over 15 years experience, active and achievement - oriented.
- Experience in Telecommunications Support and Desktop Support. Management Systems Call Center. Platform systems and LAN / WAN networks.
- Network infrastructure, maintenance and support with specific focus on business objectives.
- Special project teams, pedagogy, personnel management and resources. Knowledge in quality policies.
- Training in Planning, Organization and Management.
- Commitment to abide by, promote and establish norms and standards of quality, ethics and customer service.
- Also, I have the capacity to develop proposals for IT projects, integrate and coordinate teams, interact with multidisciplinary teams, innovate existing processes and easily to make decisions under any kind of conditions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Solaris, GNU/Linux, Android, iOS.
Databases: Oracle 11i, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Access.
Reports design: Crystal Report, Hyperion Brio, Business Objects.
Web applications: HTML, ASP, CSS, XML, VXML, CCXML.
Tools: Graphic Design and Multimedia: Adobe Photoshop, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash.
Networks and Telecommunications: LAN, Fast Ethernet, GSM, SS7, SIP, IP voice.
Cabling: Twisted Pair, UTP, Telephone, Coaxial, Fiber Optics.
Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP, IPX / SPX, NetBEUI. Network design, installation and support of applications across servers.
Application Servers: Weblogic ORACLE, Apache Tomcat, IIS.
Backup systems: (Omniback II) Back-end.
Administration of telephone exchanges: (Avaya, Asterisk, Merlyn Magic, Nortel Meridian)
Server Management: (Filesystem, Users, Exchange, Clouds).
User support: Helpdesk REMEDY Management tools, SAP.
Cable Installer Technician
- Install basic residential coaxial cable wiring.
- Install and configure TV box and modem (internet/telephone).
- Interact and educate the customer regarding how to use the products.
- Configured and installed new Microsoft and Macintosh systems.
- Troubleshooted and resolved desktop support issues.
- Maintained the up to date operating procedures inside the IT department.
- Performed off hour help desk support.
- Created user accounts and managed access control of desktop and Network applications.
- Installed and configured security cameras, coaxial, UTP, network.
- Maintained hardware and software record.
Supervisor IVR-CTI Systems Support
- Monitoring, Management and Configuration CTI platform, IVR's to the Contact Center. Project Management. Customer Support.
- Relationship with suppliers (Nortel & Avaya, Genesys, HP, SUN, IBM, Converse, Intervoice). Application Servers (ORACLE Webservices, Apache Tomcat), F5, portals, CRM (Siebel).
- IVR (Nortel-Avaya, Intervoice, Genesys).
- CTI Platform (Genesys Inbound/Outbound).
- PABX (Nortel, Avaya, Asterisk).
- Routers and Switches (Cisco).
- Interconnections: SS7, E1, H.323, SIP, VoIP.
- Webservices (ORACLE, Apache Tomcat, IIS)
- Databases: ORACLE, SQL Server
- Network Connection: LAN, WAN, VoIP, 2G, 3G, 4G.
- Workforce (staff): 5 - 15 peoples.
- Fast Ascent Systems Specialist to Systems Supervisor.
- Intervoice IVR solution implementation and integration with various Web Services (Oracle, Tomcat, IIS) and Central (PABX and GSM Network).
- Migration Framework version GENESYS Management Solution for Call Center (Ver. 7.0, 7.5, 8.0): Inbound, Outbound, URS, IRD, WFM, Reporting, SIP, GVP, Composer, Chat, Email, CCPulse)
- Support and customer (functional and final) Compliance with defined goals and objectives.
- High productivity performance platforms.
- Recognition good performance by the company and by customers functional. Provide confidence to area managers regarding the work done.
- Opportunity on several occasions to be responsible for coordination I belong, also coordinating the Support area Web (Webservices, Weblogic, F5, portals, etc.) and CRM (Siebel 7 and 8).
- Coordinate, plan, monitor and manage IT processes regarding
- User Support, Technical Support, SAP Support, Administration Servers (Exchange, FileSystem, users, printing, FAX) LAN Management, Backup Management Systems ( OpenView), Central Administration Phone (AVAYA DEFINITY, MERLYN MAGIC), Sales Management Systems through Pocket PC, user training. Project management. IT budget management.
- Management Providers (HP, DELL, SUN, AVAYA, CANTV, Telcel, Movilnet, etc).
- Inventory management (Hardware and Software). SAP management. Personal monitoring.