- Self - motivated individual who possesses a strong work ethic, determination, and leadership with the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate well with others.
- Extensive experience working on and with computers, identifying problems and creating solutions.
- Interested in advancing and diversifying my skills to become a valuable asset.
- Experience in programming with Java
- Multiple years building computers for personal and business use
- Excellent at maintaining computer hardware and resolving technical issues
- Experience keeping software and hardware up to date
- Basic knowledge in HTML and Dreamweaver CS6
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good customer relations with experience in sale
Confidential, Montgomery, Alabama
Marketing, Head IT
- IT consulting in the medical field
- Setup, maintained, and fixed computers, servers, networks, printers, telephones, and fax machines.
- Marketed computer and radiology services to offices
- Worked on various Electronic Medical Records
- Helped improve efficiency in day to day operations
- Worked with techs to repair MRI and CT machines.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Customer Support and Computer Repair Services
- Communicated with Customers via telephone & Outlook Email.
- Provided logistical assistance between Clients and Drivers
- Invoice preparation, Logistic coordination, Order Data Entry, general inquiries.
- Java Programming
- Operations Management
- Network Security
- Database Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Web Analytics
- Conducted a group project in Web Analytics for Lakewood Brewery using Google Analytics to increase website activity
- Setup a system design for Forever 21’s website to locate merchandise availability
- Created various programs in java to compute banking scenarios