- To obtain a job focusing in Marketing, Communication or Sales.
- I want to apply my marketing/product communication, sales and bilingual (English/Japanese) skills to an environment where they will make a significant impact.
- Global, multicultural large corporation business experience
- Highly motivated and willing towards any challenge
- Positive, active and open minded
- Broad global perspective of the world and market conditions
- Highly dependable and good at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Easily adapts to new environments and procedures
- Work effectively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
Product Communication Specialist / Global Evangelist
- Developed communication direction and strategy for Confidential to all regional headquarters and implemented an effective messaging to increase sales results, product awareness and brand image. Worked closely with engineers and product planners in order to create and a strong messaging based on market trends, customer segmentation and product uniqueness.
- Organized and attended press events and trade shows and ushered in new product releases globally through presentations and hands - on demonstrations.
- Conducted media interviews and appearances for local newspapers, Confidential, Engadget and magazines/blogs towards expanding Confidential brand awareness.
- Biggest accomplishment was at Confidential generating record success with a high level of press traffic/customer reach as well as positive media articles at Windows 8 launch timing.
- Overlooked worldwide activities focusing on shop-front enhancement; created “Wow” at point-of-sale and ensured the true product message was delivered by creating unique display stands and training videos for promoters and sales reps.
- Played an essential role including alignment of marketing objectives, organizing joint events, contracting on Confidential representation on Adobe’s website and created eight sets of joint promotion videos which was played back on our websites and Confidential internationally.
Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for increasing sales and share of Confidential ’s consumer AV products at stores in the Confidential .
- Conducted account meetings with key store managers to gain share and exposure of Confidential products.
- Performed competitor and market analysis to identify unique strengths and developed marketing initiatives to meet the budget.