Programming Languages: C++, Visual C++, Java, Qbasic, Visual Basic 6, COBOLCOBOL 2, HTML, XHTML
Software/Database: SQL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook, Win Live Mail
Operating Systems: Win 95/98/00/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Systems Development: Systems Analysis & Design
- Interviewed, hired, & trained employees to work directly with our clients, scheduled employees to assigned shifts, supervised up to 42 employees as they completed their responsibilities, administered medications, counseled clients, created safe environment, conducted supervised activities for clients, and communicated with guardians & therapists of clients.
Environment: Supervisory / Youth Care / Behavior Health / Customer Service
Peripheral Sales Associate/General Sales Associate
- Sold computers, computer accessories, attachments, service plans, and software to in - store customers.
- Stocked and prepared store aisles for the sale of product.
- Trained on products for sell.
- Advised customers as to what would be the preferred part to purchase and on installing parts onto computers, electronic devices, etc.
- Gave customers advise on building computers, using malware and/or utilities software for their computers.
Environment: Commission Sales / Customer Service / Information Technology / Computers
Computer Repair/Build/Use Instructor
- Cleaned up and repaired malfunctioning desktops/laptops for customers using various methods according to the need.
- Re-built desktop computers.
- Completely built from scratch computers, re-imaged computers.
- Gave lessons on how to properly use computers and on best practices to avoid malware.
- Installed and/or repaired printers and scanners.