To secure a challenging position with an accredited business that can benefit from my education and experience while given me the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Windows NT: Install and configure. Monitoring and optimization, System troubleshooting. Configure and manage network printing, Perform back up and restore procedures Implement fault tolerant systems.
LAN/WAN Architectures: Install and configure NIC cards, UTP, STP, Coaxial and Fiber OpticCabling, Routers, Hubs, Bridge Installations, Design and implement Ethernet and Token Ring.
Novell NetWare 4.x: NDS/Client 32 management, Monitor network resources, File system securityDOS * TCP/IP, IPX/SPX * IBM x - 86 Architectures * Microsoft Windows 95, 98, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, Office Suite, Netscape 4.5 * Outlook * Access * Excel * PowerPoint * Word * SCSI/IDE Interfaces * MSIE 3.x 4.0 * Micro House Technical Library
Confidential, FAYETTE VILLE, NC
- Maintain network, troubleshoot and resolve connectivity hardware and software issues.
Confidential, PITTSBURGH, PA
- Installing and configuring operating systems, TCP/IP configurations as well as network perating systems configurations.
- UPMC - install operating systems and applications via Ghost and Scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software issues and to insure proper connectivity to network Install, upgrade and maintain hardware
Confidential, PITTSBURGI-I. PA
- Instruct students on fundamentals of NetWare 4.11 and the use of proper installation in a mixed and single environment.
- Building a Novell server from ground up and installing client's machines from Novell serversutilizing scripts and ghosting.
Confidential, NORRISTOWN, PA
- Install operating systems for training classes on a daily basis
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues and assist instructors with network issues
- Installed and configured hardware to include hard drive and network interface cards Configure TCP/IP, DHCP and Static IP's