- IT Team Leadership / Endpoint Management / Incident Resolution
- Highly accomplished Service Desk Manager with 24+ years of IT industry experience in multiple industry verticals.
- Successful in building and empowering high - performing desktop engineering & support teams, defining and implementing improvement processes, and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Active Listener. Strong analytical, team building, and leadership skills.
- Hands-on and highly resourceful leader able to quickly remedy technology issues, motivate employees, work with cross-functional leaders, consistently exceed performance goals, and foster a culture of teamwork and white glove service. Thrive in environments requiring critical thinking skills and collaboration.
Technology Team Leadership, Staff Training & Mentoring, Vendor Relations, Incident Resolution, Desktop Engineering and Support, System Implementations, Process Improvement, Windows Servers, System Administration, Operational Support, Security Patching, SCCM, and AD Group Policy.
IT Service Desk Manager
- Hired by Confidential Technologies to work as a dedicated Consultant for the City of Concord; report to Infrastructure & Operations Manager. Manage outsourced IT Service Desk Operations and Endpoint Management.
- Mentor/coach/manage team of 4 direct reports.
- Provide hands-on leadership that improves staff performance, boosts morale, and fosters accountability.
- Recruited and built high-performing IT Support Team with exceptional customer service skills.
- Serve as Incident Manager for high priority issues and coordinate user communications. Generate ad-hoc reports, analyze metrics, and perform customer engagements.
- Coordinated Citrix XenMobile MDM implementation, managed Windows 10 upgrade project, and execute change management and other ITIL processes that focus on people, process, and technology.
- Improved technology services by enacting quarterly inter-departmental user group meetings. Streamlined IT procurement processes and onboarding/offboarding users.
- Directed IT Department Migration project to new IT Service Management System (Service Desk Plus). Configured/implemented system and trained staff.
- Improved satisfaction levels 20% by adopting user surveys and other tools for Service Desk support. Achieved significant service level improvements by establishing SLA Agreements.
- Increased first call resolution rate by 25% for Tier I support. Achieved repeat incident and break/fix time reductions by creating a problem management process and implementing knowledge base.
Confidential, Century City, CA
Senior Server Engineer
- Recruited by the organization in 2008; responsibilities progressively increased throughout successful tenure (met and exceeded all performance goals).
- Server Team Lead in 2013, overseeing project team of 5 Server Administrators to facilitate project implementation milestones, consistently on or ahead of schedule. Assisted with budget planning.
- Managed several product launch/implementations from on-premises to Public Cloud.
- Trained/mentored junior staff on various Service Desk technologies.
- Cultivated vendor relationships.
- Advised senior leadership on strategic infrastructure plans including business cases.
- Key participant in DR drills, including setup of VMware View VDI, thin clients, etc. Managed Windows endpoints using tools such as SCCM, Wise Package Studio, and AD Group Policy.
- Performed Citrix XenApp and Provisioning Services administration. Coordinated incident management for high priority infrastructure issues.
- Successfully managed multiple, concurrent software implementation projects (full lifecycle), serving as Technical Lead to ensure timely migration to hosted cloud solutions.
- Provided post-migration training and support.
- Achieved high adoption rates with low overhead on new technology implementations by quickly resolving complex issues and providing detailed documentation.
Confidential, Rosemead, CA
Senior Systems Engineer
- Managed critical Disaster Recovery efforts, internal audits, vulnerability remediation, and system monitoring.
- Leveraged technologies such as IIS, RSA Authentication Manager, MS Virtual Server, and other 3rd party banking applications.
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
Software Certification Team Lead
- Mentored and developed junior IT professionals.
- Managed multiple concurrent technology projects, including PC Lifecycle, Windows Installer migration, VMWare Workstation rollout, Outlook migration, kiosk terminal-based deployment, and more.
- Performed Citrix, Active Directory and SMS administration.
- Established high-impact improvement processes and IT standards. Leveraged various tools for automation.