Windows Internet Explorer
Remote Desktop Connection
IT Service Desk Analyst
- I was in charge of taking calls for MSR´s(Member Service Representatives) to help them troubleshoot their issues.
- We used remote desktop connection to help them for various typesof issues they would have, from a simple password reset to printer issues, computer issues, policy issues etc.
- The users were located all around United States, we assisted the user at the office, work from home employees or field adjusters (laptop users).
- If we were not able to resolve over the phone we would create a ticket and escalate to a higher level.
- I also followed up with the users tickets to make sure their issue had been resolved or take action if needed.
- I was then promoted to the head of the Offboarding task. I was I charge of erasing ex employee information from the system.
- This would include removing all their accesses, sending tickets/tasks to different departments and finally remove their personalinformation from our database using Powershell.I then got promoted to LEVEL 2 ´´RDS´´.
- This department would majorily only handle remote desktop connections,give and remove accesses and follow up on tickets LEVEL 1 could not perform.
Technical support specialist
- Bilingual Customer Service Technical Representative for Confidential, my responsibilities included general technical support .
- This would include resolving mobile technical issues and filtering other non related tech issues to different departments.
Customer Service Representative
- I provided assistance to the costumers with their cable, Internet and telephone by resolving their billing issue.
- I would also sell them new packages.I was a TOP Q4 Agent by having the best quality - service calls.