To obtain a position in an organization that encourages and rewards professional development
- Creating and overseeing organizations customer retention initiatives.
- Responsible for: Defining, implementing and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization.
- Direct responsibilities include managing the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Supervise employees and operations of a company also work with production and day - to-day operations.
- Find ways to improve the performance of an organization.
- Executing strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies to challenge theft and stock losses also implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure engaged and skilled workforce.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Defining, implementing and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Working with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs
- Working with the human resources department to develop and implement staff evaluations
- Liaising with departmental heads to develop and ensure company-wide compliance
- Overseeing client support services
- Managing procurement and resource allocation
Desktop Support Technician
- Troubleshoot and replace laptop and PC hardware.
- Perform hardware upgrades, hardware disposal, loaner program, asset inventory, software inventory, remote imaging, new hire setup, termination, relocation, remote and automated updates, and remote support.
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow - up for difficult user problems
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Apple iPad tablets and IPhones.
- Participate in IT Support queue which will result in assigning and prioritizing open issues.
- Log, prioritize, assign and troubleshoot all calls, voicemails, emails, trouble tickets and walk-up requests reporting technical problems. When appropriate, determine appropriate group for escalation.
- Troubleshoot issues as 1st & 2nd level support for desktop and enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues.
- Perform server and desktop computer updates to safeguard from malicious viruses and malware
- Manage customer issues and requests by creating, tracking and documenting technical solutions.
- Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
- Build\deploy new workstations (desktops & laptops).
- Install\upgrade hardware\software on Windows workstations.
- Troubleshoot assigned tickets to determine if issue can be resolved or determine appropriate group for escalation.
- Maintain positive relations through effective customer follow-up.
- Available to travel domestically and Internationaly.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, and organization skills.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs.
- Knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Able to work independently to identify and resolve issues.
- Able to effectively work with other team members and with upper management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Set up and configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Experienced in VOIP/PBX telephony systems
Technical Support Analyst
- Work with users on building infrastructure of their network fixed various issues with program configuration, including but not limited to data path issues with in the R.O.
- Writer software.
- Installed and Configured R.O Writer, Carfax, Epicor on most MS Windows Platform including Server 2012 and Windows 8.
- Configured DCOM to allow Epicor to work on multiple WorkStations. Write SQL statement to read, write, delete info from Access Database.
- Searched and removed corrupted information from the database. Setup Central Office, Central Services to support clients with multiple store locations.
- Open MS Windows Registry when needed to view or make certain changes when necessary regarding R.O Writer configuration
Network Security - SAP Administrator / Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Create New User Account’s in NT/SAP and Terminate User account from over 25 Different applications and systems once user is no longer with the company.
- Create New Group and OU in Active Directory, Seek approval from folder or group owner for user access for audit compliance.
- Password Resets, Name Changes, Track TEMP User Accounts (Individual & External Groups), Computer Moves (Folder Assignments for Management of PC Status), Administer Support Rights (Permanent and Temporary), Maintain Training Accounts & Passwords for Scheduled Training Classes, Create Service Accounts, Create Contract Cards, Set Up Terminal Services for User Accounts, Set Up FTP Accounts, Create Drive Mapping Groups, Setup Personal Folders and Assign the Users, Provide Monthly Reporting, Monthly Review of Access History (Accounts not used in 90 days are Locked), Monthly Review of Locked Accounts (Locked Accounts Deleted 30 days after Locking), Ensure that Accounts on Data Hold are Moved to DATA HOLD OU (Not Deleted), Maintain Account History upon Termination (90 Day Limit).
- Utilize Hyena Tool Set for Custom Reporting within AD. General System Maintenance & Cleanup (Quarterly Review).
- Remove User Access based on Audit Reviews or Job Status Changes. PCA to users pc for assistance. Assist with build design and update SAP Security Authorizations.
- Maintain Standardization of Role Naming Convention - Line of Business. Create New User Accounts / Assign User Group / Assign Report Groups (SQ03).
- Seek Approvals for All Changes to Authorizations (Document for Audit Compliance). Assign Users to Authorizations based on Approvals.
- Maintain Training & Practice Accounts in the TRL Clients (Training). Modify Names as Requested/Needed.
- Work with Audit on Compliance Reviews (Provide Documentation as Requested)
Confidential, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Computer Systems Engineer / Master Control Operator / Desktop Technician
- Station operator handles program switching, video tape recording, program playback, quality control of video and audio signals, camera control, tuning in satellite and ENG feeds, maintaining station and transmitter logs and other duties necessary in the daily operation of the station.
- The position also included network MIS support for the station. Patching workstations with critical updates, and latest antivirus definitions as well as other areas in network security, provide troubleshooting support to print servers, terminal servers, NT Active Directory administration.
- Cleaned virus attacking computers on the domain, imaging and deploying new computers. Installing new hard drives, teaching user how to use a variety of programs from MS Office to louth automation systems.
- Nielson reading for accurate audience viewers.
- Appending and preparing Louth list for next day shows.
- Charting and preparing cameras for on air viewing.
- Making cables for equipment. Installing equipment into the racks.
- Ingesting shows into the Harris media client for playback.
- Downloading shows from Pathfire, vivix and DG systems
Confidential, West Palm Beach, Florida
Help Desk Analyst
- Imaged (Symantec ghost) and deployed 450 Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop PC s, HP 4350 Printers, Sidekick and Tuper 3200 scanners. Relocated several office staff members to new locations.
- Attached pc to the domain and printers to the print server.
- Worked with banner, patch cords, hubs routers and switches.
- Inventory all Clerk Assets and input information in call tracking system BMC.
Confidential, West Palm Beach, FL
Master Control Operator/Supervisor/Assistant Engineering/Chief Operator
- Execute program sources stated in the official on-air log to legal broadcast specifications.
- Record on-air discrepancies, monitor network e-mails, record transmitter readings for FCC compliance.
- Dub commercials into Louth Automation System Receive and transmit EAS messages for FCC compliance.
- Record program and promo satellite feeds
- Handle complex system integration. Maintenance and repair of all technical equipment in studio and transmitter facilities/towers, satellite downlink and microwave transmissions systems.
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and handle the tools necessary to repair studio/transmitter equipment
- Digitize Video using Sony A500 into Telestream unit. Convert SDI or composite input into MPEG compressed format.
- Transmit information via internet protocol to Corporate Engineering for decoding and link to satellite uplink.
- Maintain Telestream unit by remote control if necessary for PC. Connect cable to Sony monitors for viewing. Maintain Sony A500 decks by cleaning decks and checking error codes.
- Duplicate Digi Beta tape using Sony A500’s. Edit and create comp reel of Digi beta tapes. Route rooms and decks using a lech router.
- Synch Digi Beta and Analog beta decks using the frame sync to convert analog signal to digital for dubs. Generate bars and tones for tapes, room and to calibrate equipment.
- Patch desks and room if necessary using patch panels and cords. Make cords if cords were not available to get the job done.
- Make dubs using analog beta desks and VHS decks. Pull down images on satellite from corporate engineering and put on Digi beta tapes. Make DVD’s of shows and mass produces if necessary for users.
- Run Audio, Video (SDI and Composite) and control cables to all rooms, so all equipment can be connected to router. Maintain all PC’s in creative Services suites.
Technical Support Analyst/ Hardware Specialist
- Performed hardware and software installations and provided high - level customer care, training and technical support.
- Assembled and installed a wide array of computer systems, workstations and peripherals. Configured, upgraded, maintained and troubleshoot end users computers and peripherals. Responded to inquiries instruct end users on site and over the telephone in the safe and efficient use of their computers and programs.
- Maintained notes/logs on the computer assistance provided: computer settings, and computer assets inventory database.
- Installed connectivity to network and or relocates existing cabling to accommodate end user s within various departments.
- Troubleshoots hardware and arranges replacement parts from approved venders or manufacturers.
- Configured personal computers for new employees.
- Assisted in and provided user requests for special operations or reports.
- Assisted Network Administrator in managing and maintaining network of microcomputers including security and access.
- Performed needed assessment with end users and administration with regard to personal computer applications and development.
- Supporting Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000 operating systems over a LAN/WAN environment spanning some 80 television stations (PaxTV).
- Provided end user support for two NT domains over a nation-wide Citrix Metaframe thin-client WAN using a combination of WSYE Winterm terminals and dell PC s. Configure install and update Bay Network, Linksys, D-Link, and SMC, 3Com, Netgear Hubs, Routers and switches.